Dependency statistics in quotes (information theory, correlation and other feature selection methods) - page 57

Avals:

one hide is not enough for statistics))

For me, mine was enough.

VNG:

Got it. Two awesome stats. One of them is going from 50 quid to 10,000 in 10 trades in 3 months. Not a single loss.

Even a fool can draw these.

You got monitoring?

VNG:

I have no need to hire a programmer. I make a little myself and have friends who have never refused me. The problem is something else - it is not clear how to formalize it. You can see with your head and eyes, but you can't formalize it. But that is not what I mean at the moment. I want to solve the very task of forecasting.

"How to formalise" - this is just for a qualified programmer.

"I want to solve exactly the problem of forecasting" sounds like "to make all mankind happy", or like "to finance the construction of the Rogun hydropower station".

There is a concrete idea - so check in practice its viability.

VNG: Bingo. Two awesome stats. One of them is that he went from 50 quid to 10,000 in 10 trades in 3 months. Not a single loss.

Honestly, your friend is a wuss )))))

There was an online show on the forum a couple of years ago, the man went from 1000 to 50,000 in a month, and unlike your case, he even made a couple of mistakes.

paukas:

Even a fool can draw these.

Is there any monitoring?

The author wrote about monitoring in the comments to the statement.

Vladimir, you can communicate in person, but the result is predictable in advance (I mean sniffing the author's arse). You know where to find him.

By the way, a fool would hardly guess to draw such a thing. All the more so to sell them.

VNG:

For me mine was enough.

We take H1 for the year - 6700 bar. Calculate price increments as the difference. Add the resulting movement modulo. We get 9377 pips. 100 pips doubles the deposit. Divide 9377 by 100 and we obtain 93, not 200!

A concrete answer is desirable.

faa1947:

I don't get it. ACF draws as much as it puts in, what's the use?

Why can you trust the TI on a large number of bars?

Hehe... question in reverse: why is it possible to trust ACF on a large number of bars?

And anyway - you don't get it. We are looking for any kind of information dependencies - not just linear dependencies, which only ACF reveals.

VNG:

About monitoring the author wrote in the comments to the state.

Vladimir, you can communicate in person, but the result is predictable in advance (I mean sniffing the author's arse). You know where to find him.

By the way, a fool would hardly have guessed to draw these. Especially in such a way.

It's not worth it. It's bullshit. You know what I'm talking about.

faa1947:

We take H1 for the year - 6700 bar. Calculate price increments as the difference. Add the resulting movement modulo. We get 9377 pips. 100 pips doubles the deposit. Divide 9377 by 100 and we obtain 93, not 200!

It would be desirable to have a specific answer.

Did I say that this is how I trade? I'm as far away from such a trade as China.

As for saying that 100 pips would double the deposit, that is too bold a statement. You can see from the equity graph that the increase is exponential.

VNG: And the statement that 100 pips doubles the deposit is too bold. You can see from the equity graph that the increase is exponential.

Double up. For every 1,000 deposits, 1 lot. And the growth will be exponential.

But this is kamikaze trading. Not convincing and looks like a cheap trick.