On-line trading advisor. Exchange of views - page 13

Roman.:

Share the link...
Anyone interested in the webinar, the video will be ready after the weekend. The links are in my profile.

The webinar was a bit of a letdown. Half of the topics covered in the webinar were not even put on video. The video is 50 minutes and the webinar was 1 hour long. 50 min.

It's been just over a month since the start of On-line testing. I apologise for not justifying analysts' predictions: so far not a single account has been drained. I added Eurodollar to the list and stopped working on EURCHF (since Swiss franc seems to be artificially kept at the same level as euro by the government). Eurodollar I have started a little later, well, let's consider that one month passed on it as well. Total: Average return of 39,57% per month in 7 currency pairs.

Honestly, I don't understand why we need to build such a farm of hundreds of small positions and travel with this load all the time.

Is it impossible to cover mutually balanced pairs, equal in volume and opposite in sign, thereby constantly unloading the account and freeing up margin?

And after all, what if force majeure occurs and we have to close the whole series. It would be very problematic to handle a hundred positions in time pressure.

sergeev:

forexnew, are you advertising an EA or not?

Rather following the theme:

On-line trading advisor. Opinion exchange

What do you mean exchange of opinions? A month ago people commented that all accounts would go bust, maybe one would be left. A month later I responded to that statement - not an exchange of opinions.

OnGoing:

Honestly, I don't understand why we need to build such a farm of hundreds of small positions and travel with this load all the time.

Is it impossible to cover mutually balanced pairs, equal in volume and opposite in sign, thereby constantly unloading the account and freeing up margin?

And after all, what if force majeure occurs and we have to close the entire series. It would be very problematic to handle a hundred positions in time pressure.

Thanks for the interesting thoughts! It would require a serious redesign of the EA. Then it will become multi-currency.

forexnew:
A month ago people said that all the accounts would merge, leaving maybe one. A month later I replied to that statement - what else is there to exchange opinions about.

Ok. you have shown that expert has not leaked during the past month, so in order not to lead users by the nose, all subsequent posts will be deleted.

Further publicity and bringing the topic to the top will lead to the demolition of the thread.

OnGoing:

And after all, what if force majeure occurs and we have to close the whole series. It would be very problematic to handle a hundred positions in time pressure.

Is there any multicurrency freely available to see how orders are processed in different currencies? To be honest I don't have any experience in creating multi-currency systems.

sergeev:

ok. you have shown that the expert has not leaked in the past month, so in order not to lead users by the nose, all subsequent posts will be deleted.

Further publicity and promotion of the topic will lead to the demolition of the thread.

I'm not selling EA. I've already said it a thousand times. People who understand the meaning of this phrase, such as OnGoing, watching the work give you good advice. I posted the results of my work was agreed upon from the very beginning. If he had leaked it wouldn't it have been advertising?

forexnew:
I'm not selling my EA. I have told you a thousand times already.

I don't sell EA either, so I don't write about it on every corner and on the fence.

You have chosen a different tactic. You are attracting investor funds. But for some reason you decided to advertise on MQL4.

I think that there are enough resources on the Internet to advertise your product.

This forum does not allow advertising of that kind.