Is any prediction doomed? - page 32

paukas:
It's not a contradiction. There is no such postulate.

Price movements in the market take into account all information
According to this axiom, all information that affects the price of a product has already been taken into account in the price and volume of trading and there is no need to study the dependence of the price on political, economic and other factors separately. It is sufficient to focus on price/volume dynamics and get information about the most likely market development.

Semyon Semenych!

FAGOTT:

According to this axiom, all information affecting the price of a commodity is already accounted for in the price and trading volume, and there is no need to study the dependence of the price on the political, economic and other factors separately. It is sufficient to focus on price/volume dynamics and get information about the most likely market development.

Semyon Semyonich!

Prices, not prices. If I trade euros but also watch the dollar index, it's no longer a TA.

FAGOTT:

The economic consideration is the FA. Multicurrency analysis contradicts TA, because the basic and cornerstone tenet of TA is the necessity and sufficiency of the price and volume of an asset for analysis.

Gotcha?

No way - the battle over terminology is starting again. I do not care what you call it, the main thing is that the market is sometimes predictable and this can and should be used to your advantage. Ok - you've been told that the price and the volume of an asset are necessary and sufficient conditions for analysis, has it helped you much? Not at all for me! I am not able to draw ANY conclusions from this data, if only because MT does not give a trader an idea of the REAL volumes of traded assets. (But that's a whole other story).

And let MY analysis, in your opinion, is not pure TA, but a hybrid with fundamental - there would be results. So again: the market is sometimes predictable, and the better and more complete the analysis, the more often it is "sometimes".

FAGOTT:

According to this axiom, all information affecting the price of a commodity is already accounted for in the price and trading volume itself, and there is no need to study the dependence of the price on political, economic and other factors separately. It is sufficient to focus on price/volume dynamics and get information about the most likely market development.

These fables were invented by academics, who have never traded themselves. Can we believe them?

moskitman:

And even if MY analysis, in your opinion, is not pure TA, but a hybrid with fundamental analysis, there would be results. So again: the market is sometimes predictable, and the better and more complete the analysis, the more often it is "sometimes".

agree

paukas:

Prices, not prices. If I trade euros but also watch the dollar index, it is no longer a TA.

Baron, I'm only quoting from the original source! And it says clearly and precisely - "...all information that affects price of the commodity is already taken into account in the price and the volume of trading itself and there is no need to separately examine the dependence of the price on political, economic and other factors. "

I am as amazed as you are, but the fact remains!

I have a suggestion to the forum administration:

Ban the hell out of religious wars, treating them as the most vicious kind of flooding - and mercilessly chop the heads off all those involved!

FAGOTT, my intention is quite serious. This is not the first time I've noticed that it is you who incite and support these wars.

Mathemat:

I have a suggestion to the forum administration:

Ban religious wars by all means, treating them as the most malignant kind of flooding - and ruthlessly chopping the heads off all those involved!

FAGOTT, my intention is quite serious.

I consider it absolutely pointless for me to continue to be on the forum and ask the moderators to ban the hell out of me! I'm leaving undefeated in the knowledge that I'm right.

Signed: FAGOTT

And what is your point, I wonder?

FAGOTT: I consider for myself absolutely senseless to further stay on a forum and I ask moderators to ban the hell out of me! I'm leaving undefeated in the knowledge that I'm right.

Signed: FAGOTT

God bless you in your crusades on other forums!