1к15 - page 5

Mischek:

You don't know what you've won, but I won't give it back.

go back to wherever you want.

The pipsqueak bears took all the profits in arbitrage! :)

xrust:
By the way - a great case for explaining on the fingers what an option is and the relationship between option market participants
will you get the info or just google it like yesterday?

Let's introduce some restrictions to this auction - let's assume that according to the rules it has to last a week, and that the result is fixed at the end.

I open a bookmaker's office "Xrust & co" and start accepting bets on the outcome of two types - on the outcome at the end (European (vanilla) option), and with the option to redeem the bet at any time before the end of the auction (American option)

The help of the hall grows... ;)

xrust:
I open a betting office "Xrust & co" and start taking bets on the outcome of two types - on the outcome at the end (European (vanilla) option), and with the possibility of redeeming the bet at any time before the end of the auction (American option)

I have to spell out in great detail all the rules and terms that will be used

the suggestion of googling something will kill any possible interest (if there is any and will be maintained)

So I become an options seller - I get an immediate fixed profit on the sale of each contract, but I will be obliged to refund the difference (your profit as an option buyer) on its redemption (if that happens of course) :))

To be continued - back in half an hour.

ZZYU Since I have set up an underground betting shop and my activities are not certified or regulated by anyone, I issue over-the-counter options.

Mischek:

It should be very detailed and explain all the rules and terms that will be used

I support you, Rustam, let's have a topic on options for dummies, and you can also provide a link to the mess we made

"Keep talking" (Carlson)

You come into my office and place a bet and you become an option buyer. You cannot lose more than the value of an option (bet), but if the outcome of a battles is favourable for you (the auction on which you place your bet), you receive the difference between the price of your bet and the price of the auction of course, according to the number of tickets purchased (volume).

You can bet on either a higher price (Call option) or a lower price (Put option)