[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 642

artem86:
Help who can!
Help me write an EA which opens one market Buy order c stoploss 20p, take profit 20p, and immediately opens a pending BuyLimit order at a distance of the open market order in 20 ppm. with stop-loss 20 points, take profit 20 points, but with a lot twice larger, and one more order, a pending BuyLimit order at a distance of 40 points from the open market order with stop-loss 20 points, take profit 20 points, but with a lot three times larger. And when closing any order at Take Profit, all pending orders are closed and the scheme repeats all over again.

I'll write for 50 bucks... Fast, high quality, for real.

Or - here

vik013:
I am trying to change some things in it. i can't get the reversal condition (if i'm in the plus side, then i'm in the red) to always trade only on entry options.
If you have a problem with this, ask the person who made it.

FAQ:
increase the limit on the private upper/current timeframe +1.
Thanks for all your help, it turned out to be a breeze))

skyjet:

If you don't mind, please give me a link :) I would like to see the differences from the method described by Nikolay Kositsin .

http://www.kimiv.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=227

Hello!

Please advise what are the possible ways to do a "1 time per candle" transaction. That is 1 time per day, 1 hour, 15 minutes. In short, once per bar.

But not necessarily at the opening of a new bar.

Thank you in advance for your help.

ramirez17:

Hello!

Please advise what are the possible ways of doing a "1 time per candle" transaction. That is 1 time per day, 1 hour, 15 minutes. In short, once per bar.

But not necessarily at the opening of a new bar.

Thank you in advance for your help.

newbar.mq4
Designed to be used as an example in an MQL4 tutorial.

Hello. Can you please tell me the code for saving parameters of an EA in a file so that on disconnection it would take the data from the file and continue its work. 5 variables have to be saved...

TarasBY:
If you want to "play in the tester", use F2 to download the history from MetaQuotes. To work successfully on the real market, you need quotes from your brokerage company's server. If your brokerage company does not have such service "Quote Archive" (it can be on some brokerage companies web sites), the history has to be collected in real time - it is strategic information. This is an automatic tool to collect quotes.

Thank you. I used for the test the services of not my broker =) It works =)

I have a question about scripts execution.
I run a script to delete all the pendants, the log says - all successfully run but does not delete, with others on the terminal it works

Myth63:
Hello. Can you please tell me the code for saving EA parameters to a file so that on disconnection it can take these data from the file and continue its work. 5 variables have to be saved...
What do you mean by disconnect? If a connection with the server is lost, then the Expert Advisor will not stop its operation, but will wait until the connection is restored and a new tick comes. If we are talking about restarting the terminal, then the Expert Advisor will automatically restart and pick up the parameters with which it was launched last time, so there is no need to save and load anything, everything happens automatically.