[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 585

gabba:
Even if you replace it with one, it still gives the wrong data.
#property indicator_chart_window
datetime TimeBar=0;
int start()
{
double kerzen_typ; //тип свечи
string kerzen_name; //наименование свечи
double kerzen_body; //размер тела свечи
double kerzen_shadow_up; //размер верхней тени
double kerzen_shadow_down; //размер нижней тени
double kerzen_shadow2body_up; //отношение верхней тени к размеру тела
double kerzen_shadow2body_down; //отношение нижней тени к размеру тела

//---- main loop
if(TimeBar!=Time[1])
{
//определение контрольной свечки - белая, черная или додж и сбор информации
if (Close[1]>Open[1])
{
kerzen_typ=1;
kerzen_name="бычья или белая свеча";
kerzen_shadow_up=High[1]-Close[1];
kerzen_shadow_down=Open[1]-Low[1];
kerzen_body=Close[1]-Open[1];
}
if (Open[1]>Close[1])
{
kerzen_typ=-1;
kerzen_name="медвежья или черная свеча";
kerzen_shadow_up=High[1]-Open[1];
kerzen_shadow_down=Close[1]-Low[1];
kerzen_body=(Open[1]-Close[1]);
}
if (Open[1]==Close[1])
{
kerzen_typ=0;
kerzen_name="додж";
kerzen_shadow_up=High[1]-Open[1];
kerzen_shadow_down=Close[1]-Low[1];
}
//определение соотношения тени к телу свечки
if (kerzen_body==0)
{
kerzen_shadow2body_up=kerzen_shadow_up;
kerzen_shadow2body_down=kerzen_shadow_down;
}
if (kerzen_body!=0)
{
kerzen_shadow2body_up=kerzen_shadow_up/kerzen_body;
kerzen_shadow2body_down=kerzen_shadow_down/kerzen_body;
}

//---- done
Comment (
"Контрольный бар типа ",kerzen_name,"\n",
"Верхняя тень - ",kerzen_shadow_up*10000," в ",kerzen_shadow2body_up, " раз больше","\n",
"Тело - ",kerzen_body*10000,"\n",
"Нижняя тень - ",kerzen_shadow_down*10000," в ",kerzen_shadow2body_down, " раз больше"
);
TimeBar=Time[1];
}
return(0);
}
There was a mistake with the bracket, which I didn't notice at first.

artmedia70:
Да

condition /---check for short positions
if (x2<x1 && x02>x01) // Check downwards
{
f2=1; // zeroize flag to buy
f1=0; // open Sell flag
}

not implemented

but in the calculation I used PRICE_OPEN on 0 bar

pictures and text inserted in the wrong place
Files:
1_3.mq4  21 kb

Ivn:
I put the pictures and text in the wrong place

In the screenshot, apart from ADX data, I didn't notice any data on flags f2, f1 and others, if they are used.

Put them in the comment.

Files:
1_3_1.mq4  21 kb

YOUNGA:
spread 2 at four digits?
Does that surprise you?

artmedia70:

In the screenshot, apart from the ADX data, I did not notice any data on flags f2, f1 and others, if they are used.

Put them in the comment.

data as of 4th january 2012

Hello, do you have an EA with a lot of tasks, for example to open an order or a grid of pending orders, place 2,3,5 orders simultaneously (specifying their coordinates), on triggering an order, TP or SL, to place, remove or change another order, TP or SL automatically, or all in one place. When a certain price is reached, put, remove or modify an order, TP or SL. If there is such an EA, please give me a link, if not, is it possible to develop such an EA?

Ivn:

data as of the 4th of January 2012

What are you all doing with screenshots? Can you yourself test in visualisation mode step by step, observing the state of your flags?

Start the test, put the ADX window on the visualization chart, press Pause/Break - the test will pause. Then continue with the test by pressing F12. And monitor the state of ADX and flags.

No one else will do this but you

sting-igor:
If i have a goal, then all i have to do is to open an order or a grid of pending orders, put 2,3,5 orders at once (specifying their coordinates), on triggering of an order, TP or SL, put, withdraw or change another order, TP or SL automatically, or all in one place. When a certain price is reached, you may place, remove or modify an order, TP or SL. If such an EA is available, please provide a link, if not, could such an EA be developed?

We have such advisers...

Each EA is written for certain tasks, for a certain strategy. And a strategy can include many different actions... and not only with positions and orders.

It's no problem to develop such an EA. You just need to develop a strategy first, and then use it to develop an EA.

Of course, you can write an EA yourself - programmers write them yourself. Advisors are not born from the depths of the market... :)

You can learn how to do it here. All questions may be asked in this branch - this is what it is all about. But this is a difficult and thorny path. Not everything will succeed at once. The main thing - to have a goal and objectives, and all the rest will come with time.

In the end, you may just order it and they will make it for you, for a fee.

artmedia70:

We have such advisers...

Each EA is written for certain tasks, for a certain strategy. And a strategy can include many different actions... and not only with positions and orders.

It's no problem to develop such an EA. You just need to develop a strategy first, and then use it to develop an EA.

Of course, you can write an EA yourself - programmers write them yourself. Advisors are not born from the depths of the market... :)

You can learn how to do it here. All questions may be asked in this branch - this is what it is all about. But this is a difficult and thorny path. Not everything will succeed at once. The main thing is to have a goal and objectives, and the rest will come with time.

In the end you can just order it and they will do it for you, for money.

Thanks for the answer...

You need to earn money first, and then you can order it).

Can you tell me the name of the advisor? Or better yet, a link if you can.

sting-igor:

You have to earn the money before you can order it.)

I am not sure what the name of the advisor is?

It makes sense. Only before you can make any money, you have to learn how to use an advisor first.

See https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366