[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 569

kellin:
Well probably because I'm not good at writing EAs, and to be honest I didn't know that you can make an opening at the price of a new bar. But in this case it is exactly the point. I have to learn how to open exactly at the price of a new bar. If you know how to do it please tell me.

Will you be opening positions from the market?

+ possibility to choose market order or buy or sell so?

I'm tempted to ask a question of my own as well

In the picture the top line is quite different from the second, which should not be

Attached is a script (so as not to bother)

Files:

Needed to run several MT4s from bat file, so that they run in the order specified in this file.

Created a text (ASCII) file with .bat extension, specified full paths to MT1, MT2 etc. . ...but nothing works.

- Why didn't it start? Maybe somebody has a ready example?

Thank you!

chief2000:

Needed to run several MT4s from bat file, so that they run in the order specified in this file.

Created a text (ASCII) file with .bat extension, specified full paths to MT1, MT2 etc. . ...but nothing works.

- Why didn't it start? Maybe somebody has a ready example?

Thank you!

Tried it. Runs
Files:
mt4.zip  1 kb

Vinin:

I tried it. Runs

Thank you!

I didn't have inverted commas - with them (as in your example) everything works.

Now I need to add one more condition - to start MetaTrader in the order set in bat-file.

For example: MT1 -> MT2 -> MT3.

- Is it possible to run a condition that would check - for example, MT2 only starts if MT1 is already running?

МТ3 -> after МТ2.

chief2000:

Thank you!

I didn't have inverted commas - with them (as in your example) everything works.

Now I need to add one more condition - to start MetaTrader in the order set in bat-file.

- Is it possible to execute a condition that would check - for example, MT2 is started only if MT1 is already started?

MT3 -> after MT2.

Start->Execute-cmd

In the opened window type help.

And you will see all available commands

chief2000:

Thank you!

- Is it possible to execute a condition that would check - for example, MT2 is started only if MT1 is already started?

MT3 -> after MT2.

There is a tab "Signals" in the terminal, it is easier to set it. I.e. the first terminal starts and starts the second, the second starts the third, etc. Plus you can set a bunch of conditions there.

A lot can also be done via bouncers, but you have to learn what to do and how to do it.

Reshetov:

There is a tab in the terminal called "Signals", it is easier to set through it. I.e. the first terminal starts and starts the second, the second starts the third, etc. Plus you can set a bunch of conditions there.

Through the bouncers, too, much can be done, but it is necessary to study how and what to prescribe.

Interesting idea, thank you!

The conditions there are Bid, Ask and Time.

To work always can be set, for example, "Bid < 1000000.0".

chief2000:

Interesting idea, thank you!

The conditions there are Bid, Ask and Time.

To make it always work, for example, "Bid < 1000000.0" can be set.

Right. Or more Stone Age.

Good afternoon. I have this question. I have written my first Expert Advisor, loaded M1 Gold price history, and run my Expert Advisor from 01.01.2000 to 16.02.2012. After the test, tester has outputted the following information:

1. Modeling quality 49.57%.

Errors and mismatches on chart 2.

2012.02.16 22:10:23 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1459.6000 at 2011.04.12 00:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, low price 1461.0000 mismatches)
2012.02.16 22:10:23 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1463.1000 at 2011.04.12 00:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, high price 1462.4000 mismatches)
3. The first trade was made 2011.02.23 10:00 buy 1 0.05 1401.80 0.00 0.00 0.00 1000.00, but my Expert Advisor was sleeping for ten years before that, or my history is not loading?
Could you please tell me how to correct the errors (I am not fluent in languages and machine translation is a set of unconnected words) and increase the quality of modeling?