[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 553

Sepulca:

It can't be, four decimal places for sure. And Histxmas[qq][0] array is declared as double?
That's right, doubleHistxmas[][4]

Give me an idea how to get a signal when one MA crosses two others. That is, the signal should be taken into account when, for example, the line with a period of 25, has crossed the line 70 and 100.

sergeev:

For example symbol, lot, order direction, open price, slip, stop price, order comment, magik, expiry date, arrow colour.

You have to do something and change the parameters to get to the bottom of the problem.

You have to do something and change the parameters in order to catch up with the root of the problem.

Are you a programmer or a passerby?

I was wrong. I placed an order without SL and TP.

I have Expert Advisors that place pending orders with SL and TP.

If you can explain me the following, please.
I have in my EA: double Duck2_SMA = iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 60, 0, MODE_SMA, MODE_CLOSE, 0);
I set the same at the chart: period 60, shift 0, simple MA, close at the close
The chart line appears to be 11 points above the EA's results. What should I believe then?

I have added some lines (bold text). I can't create a file and Metatrader can't create C:{Program Files\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\files

int start()
  {
//----
   if( !NewBar() ) return(0);
   double zz_arr[10000],zz_arr_Abs[10000];
   double preZz=0;
   int i,ii;
    int handle;
   for(i=0;i<=Bars_count;i++)
   {
       double zz = iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",ExtDepth,ExtDeviation,ExtBackstep,0,i); 
      if(zz!=0)
      {
         if(preZz==0)
         {
            preZz=zz
            ;continue;
         }
        zz_arr[ii]=zz-preZz;
        preZz=zz;
        ii++;
        Print(zz_arr[ii-1]/Point, "    ii = ", ii - 1);
        zz_arr_Abs[ii-1]=MathAbs(zz_arr[ii-1]);  

FileOpen("my_file", FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);

if(handle>0)
         {
            FileWrite(handle, zz_arr_Abs[ii-1]);
            FileClose(handle);
         }                        
        Print("                      ",zz_arr_Abs[ii-1]/Point, "    ii = ", ii - 1);
     }
  }

ArrayResize(zz_arr,ii);
  Print("-------------------------------------------------");
//----
   return(0);
  }

gince:

I have added some lines (bold text). I can't create a file and Metatrader can't create C:\Program Files\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\files

The file can be opened only in the folder terminal_directory\experts\files (terminal_directory\tester\files in case of testing of the Expert Advisor) or its subfolders.

C:\Program Files\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\files is the terminal_directory\experts\files . The Expert Advisor is not run in the Strategy Tester.

Although there are no terminal_directory\tester\files in this one either

Found error 2012.02.09 20:08:58 ZZ: FileOpen - too many opened files . Translate what it means.

C:\Program Files\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\files folder in properties says Read-only(only apllies to files in folder) and will not allow change. My operating system is Windows 7.