[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 531

Roman.:

Most importantly, don't forget to enter YOUR action code when you exceed the b/w level here:

'+' - left parenthesis expected D:{Programs\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\NewCobWebPivot.mq4 (251, 22)
')' - Left parenthesis expected D:{Programs\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\NewCobWebPivot.mq4 (251, 51)

belck:
'+' - left parenthesis expected D:{Programs\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\NewCobWebPivot.mq4 (251, 22)
')' - Left parenthesis expected D:\Programs\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\NewCobWebPivot.mq4 (251, 51)

I don't understand why. everything is clearly in brackets. maybe an error code should be added?

belck:
')' - Left parenthesis expected D:{Programs\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\NewCobWebPivot.mq4 (251, 51)

Click once on the error and then hover your cursor over the fiu

AccountEquity 

and then press F1 - read and see, that it's correct to write it like this - with brackets - you've been given a rough draft, where the approach to your question is important - you have to work with help and documentation - it's already chewed up and put in your mouth - no one will swallow it for you - only you...

AccountEquity()

The same goes for

AccountBalance ()

Roman.:

Click on the error once with your mouse and then hover your cursor over the phrase

then press F1 - read and see, that it is correct to write it so - with parentheses - you are given a rough draft, which is important approach to solve your question - a little - then at least you have to work with help and documentation - and already chewed all the stuffing and put in your mouth - no one will swallow for you - only yourself...

The same goes for

Right. I'd forgotten about that. Thanks. I'm going to test it now and see what happens.

belck:
Right. I'd forgotten about that. Thanks. I'm going to test it now and see what happens.
It works great. Thank you so much. Just what I needed for grail.

belck:
works great. thank you very much. just what was missing for the grail.
:-) Don't forget to share the description and code in the "treugi, ugh - the villagers are coming!!! :-)

belck:
works great. thank you very much. just what was missing for the grail.
Yay! :-)

utyff:

Why isn't it working then?
If there are no errors in the logbook, then everything is working.

FAQ:

Use return function(int &var1, double &var2, string &var3) parameters: this is certainly not comical (in terms of code writing correctness), but solves the problem.

A little clarification, the parameters should be returned at the output of the function, i.e. we need an analogue of return(int var1,double var2,string var3) but such a construction is not possible as I understand it.

In the case of the entry I have shown, the input variables, if changed in the function, will retain their changed values at the output of the function.