[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 473

nemo811:

Yeah - thought of that. Won't it make the computer slow down?

Although Sleep() would probably save me from that...

That's what it's for. You just have to pause for a reasonable amount of time.

Vinin:

That's what it's for. Just need a reasonable pause.
Thank you. (chuckles) That's the way out.

nemo811:
Thank you. This is the way out.

Just can't forget to refresh the market environment, I mean RefreshRates()

Vinin:

Only we should not forget about market environment refresh, I mean RefreshRates()

I'll make it into a separate script - less hassle

Thanks

Vinin:

No way

Although I was doing it for myself.

Thanks for the answer. What was the principle behind it? So far it's just been sewn into the dll...

Will 1.3520 and 1.35200 be considered different when comparing prices, and should they be normalised?

sss2019:
Tell me, when comparing the prices 1.3520 and 1.35200 will be considered different and should be normalized?

if they are already two normalised numbers, then they are the same numbers.

No, for example, there is a variable MyPrice which equals 1.3520. We need to match MyPrice and Bid on a five-digit AC.

MyPrice == Bid in this case as soon as Bid equals 1.35200 the condition will work or should Bid be normalized to 4 digits?

One more question about volumes.

double MyLot = OrderLots() / 15;

The selected order volume is 0.8. If we divide it by 15, it will be 0.05333. In this case we need to normalize it to three digits to open a new order with this volume or it will normalize itself? The minimum lot at the brokerage company is 0.01

Hello, could you please send me a link on how to write an EA on different timeframes.\

Sincerely.