[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 460

sergeev:

So you're not looking for him anywhere.

Well, as long as the MACD is greater than zero in the loop, the i value is added, i.e. the MACD shift value is added. Please tell me where the error lies.

sss2019:

Well, as long as the MACD is greater than zero in the loop, the i value is added, i.e. the MACD shift value is added. Please, tell me where the error lies.
It's not in the loop. I just answered the question above.

Zhunko:
Not in the loop. Answered above.

So you want to say that the MACD variable shift in the loop is always 0, in my case? I thought that when the MACD is compared to zero in the loop centre, the indicator shift will also be reassigned to i.

Hi all. Please suggest a reliable overbought/oversold indicator or one that you use. Thank you.

Gentlemen, is there anyone who can answer my question? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137235/page2

I would be very grateful.

MeTrade:
Gentlemen, is there anyone who can answer my question? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137235/page2

I would be very grateful.

Dear Clients!

We would like to inform you about the schedule of trading sessions during Christmas and New Year holidays:

• December 23, 2011. - Early Closing of trading session at 13:00 GMT - for all currency pairs;
  • December 26, 2011. - Late Opening Trading Session at 05:00 GMT;
  • December 30, 2011. - trading session will close early at 01:00 GMT;
  • January 03, 2012 - late opening of trading session. - Late Opening of Trading Session at 05:00 GMT;
  • January 06, 2012. - close of trading session at 20:00 GMT;
  • January 09, 2012. - Late Opening of the Trading Session at 05:00 GMT.

Please also note, that due to low liquidity and possible high volatility on the currency market during holidays, spreads and freezing levels for all currency pairs will vary depending on market conditions, no matter what time of day. Also, from December 26 to January 06, maximum leverage will be reduced to 1:50.

Due to the above and the high trading risks during this period, we strongly recommend closing open positions in advance, as well as making sure there are no pending orders.

granit77:

Dear Clients!

We would like to inform you about the schedule of trading sessions during Christmas and New Year holidays:

• 23 December 2011. - Early Closing of trading session at 13:00 GMT - for all currency pairs;
  • December 26, 2011. - Late Opening Trading Session at 05:00 GMT;
  • December 30, 2011. - trading session will close early at 01:00 GMT;
  • January 03, 2012 - late opening of trading session. - Late Opening of Trading Session at 05:00 GMT;
  • January 06, 2012. - close of trading session at 20:00 GMT;
  • January 09, 2012. - Late Opening of the Trading Session at 05:00 GMT.

Please also note, that due to low liquidity and possible high volatility on the currency market during holidays, spreads and freezing levels for all currency pairs will vary according to market conditions, no matter what time of day. Also, from December 26 to January 06, maximum leverage will be reduced to 1:50.

Due to the above and the high trading risks during this period, we strongly recommend closing open positions in advance and making sure there are no pending orders.

Huh. I thought I'd miscalculated again. Thank you. (chuckles)

Please tell me how you can get the value of the price at each specific Fionacci level:

if(!ObjectCreate("",OBJ_FIBO,0,time_1,price_1,time_2,price_2))
    {
    Print("ObjectCreate(Fibo_1) вернул ошику: ",GetLastError());
    }
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_COLOR,DeepPink);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIBOLEVELS,6);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+0,Level_1);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+1,Level_2);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+2,Level_3);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+3,Level_4);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+4,Level_5);
  ObjectSet("Fibo_1",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+5,Level_6); 

Tell me why an EA can take a long time to test in the tester? I opened one trade, which closed on stop and that's it. The test bar moves very slowly.

mamba5:

Please tell me how you can get the value of the price at each specific FionaChi level:

price_1 = 0%
price_2 =100%

the rest of the prices are proportional to the %% fiob levels... something like that))