[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 348

Good afternoon everyone!

In the picture are the vertical lines. You can see that there are a couple of areas where the lines form an increased concentration of density, well, or simply put, heap. We have an array in which the coordinates of all the lines are recorded. Question: how can we programmatically identify the most clumpy areas?

Elenn:

Question: how can you programmatically identify the most crowded areas?

Exclude lines which have few neighbours. By adjusting the minimum number of neighbours you will get results for different degrees of "closeness".

Elenn:

Good afternoon everyone!

In the picture are the vertical lines. You can see that there are a couple of areas where the lines form an increased concentration of density, well, or simply put, heap. We have an array in which the coordinates of all the lines are recorded. Question: how can we programmatically identify the most clumpy areas?

Divide the sections into discrete segments, so that the heap segments include several lines (each segment should be several times greater than the minimum distance between the lines). Then count how many lines fall in each segment and find the segment with the maximum value.

Well, to completely solve the problem, you need to sort all the segments by the number of lines they contain.

Elenn:

Good afternoon everyone!

I see three heap areas. And in what form do you want to get the heap area? one coordinate, two coordinates, three coordinates?

first_may:

To be honest, yes, it's hard to guess, that's why I asked the question in the first place :(.

Well, what's the problem with multiplying the value returned by MarketInfo by the volume you want to open.

On a serious profile forum someone asked how to find the diameter of a circle knowing the length of the circumference. Soon they will be asking how to add two numbers.

Reshetov:

Divide the plots into discrete segments, so that several lines fall into the heap segments (each segment must be several times the minimum distance between the lines). Then count how many lines fall in each segment and find the segment with the maximum value.

Well, to completely solve the problem, you need to sort all the segments by the number of lines they contain.

Yes. Or vice versa. Make a discrete one line and count consecutive ones in a loop and remember the coordinates of such sections.

Good evening, or whatever.

How do you make an EA round to a fifth decimal place?

Elenn:

In the picture are the vertical lines. You can see that there are a couple of areas where the lines form an increased concentration of density, or simply put, heap. ... Question: how do I programmatically identify the most clumpy areas?

The most interesting thing is that your question already, in fact, contains the answer.

If we're talking about groups of lines (as in shooting) - each new line can appear anywhere, there's no fixed step.

So long as we speak about the areas of density concentration - we mean several series of tests (firing).

In short - coordinates of hits are random, but there are several distribution functions :)

Since we don't know which test each hit refers to, we'll have to equalize these functions.

In this case we obtain a densitometry problem (earlier it was used for image processing, at present in light industry for evaluation of pantyhose characteristics), - going "from the opposite" we build a distribution curve in vicinity of each hit. We paint over interior with shades of grey (density decreases from mode to tails), for all straight lines according to one rule (which one - you see better). When overlapping the shades, their density is summed up.

msl:

Good evening, or whatever.

How do you make an EA round to a fifth decimal place?

Normalization is called. See the NormalizeDouble function.

I have scripts written by me in the editor navigator in the scripts folder. I can also see them in the navigator of the MT4 trading terminal. But I cannot find them on my hard disk! The same is true for Expert Advisors. I can only see those that came with MT4.

Can you please tell me where they are stored on the hard disk?