[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 313

Hi all. I am interested in the IN10TION NewsReader indicator. I want to attach it to my EA.

If a red line appears (Market.TdOpen) and Market.Price.DOWN(red) then sell

If a red line appears (Market.TdOpen) and Market.Price.UP(green) then buy

What can I do? I tried to use iCustom but it did not work!

/* Decompiled file deleted Vinin*/

extern bool Market.TdOpen = TRUE;
extern color Market.TdOpen.Color = Red;
extern bool Market.TdFibo = TRUE;
extern color Market.TdFibo.Color = C'0x00,0x32,0x00';
extern color Market.Price.UP = Lime;
extern color Market.Price.DOWN = Red;
extern bool Market.Price.Guide = TRUE;

Top2n:

Hi all. I am interested in the IN10TION NewsReader indicator. I want to attach it to my EA.

If a red line appears (Market.TdOpen) and Market.Price.DOWN(red) then sell

If a red line appears (Market.TdOpen) and Market.Price.UP(green) then buy

What actions can be taken? I tried iCustom, but it does not work!

In the loop go through the data on the nearby bars.

example from here:

for (int i=0; i<5; i++) {
      double UPdiver = iCustom(NULL,tf,"FX5_Divergence",2,i);
      double DNdiver = iCustom(NULL,tf,"FX5_Divergence",3,i);
      if (UPdiver!=EMPTY_VALUE)return(1);
      if (DNdiver!=EMPTY_VALUE)return(-1);
    }

Question: Is it true that you can earn on auto pilot? If so, explain how please, because in the net there read all sorts of nonsense just to publicize their product ... %(

Durbek_93:
My question is: Is it true that you can make money on autopilot? If so, tell me how, because I have read some crap on the Web just to propagate their product... %(

Any autopilot bought only generates revenue for the seller and the autopilot writer.

The hope of turning 100 quid into billions, in any case, is negligible. The market itself won't let you do that.

But autopilots work, can and do manage millions.

Faced with a lack of understanding or just lack of experience - so to speak, as the head into the concrete, need help - how to implement a simple task, probably simple - every day from 9 am to 11 am to find the maximum price and minimum - and then display these things pending orders during the day? I think there was such an indicator BigDog - he is old - no one has it by chance - and if no help module, pzhst! Thanks in advance)

DhP:

Any autopilot bought only generates revenue for the seller and the autopilot writer.

The hope of turning 100 quid into billions is negligible anyway. The market itself won't let you do that.

But autopilots work, can and do manage millions.

So the whole Auto Pilot and Bot advisor story is a hoax?

pigvin:
Faced with a misunderstanding or just a lack of experience - head in the concrete so to speak, need help - how to implement a simple task, probably a simple one - need to find the maximum price and minimum every day from 9am to 11am
show me the code you wrote, maybe there's a simple mistake there.

sergeev:
Show me the code you wrote, maybe it's a simple error.

There is no code yet, at all! so far it's just a piece of paper with an algorithm in front of me! Initially, I can't understand how to approach the task - so that it would give less errors. in fact, the idea is easy to do something like this - just count back 8 bars - but something seems to me that it won't work that way!
  if (Hour()==11:15)
  {
  MaxDay=High[iHighest(NULL,15,MODE_HIGH,9,1)];
  MinDay=Low[iLowest(NULL,15,MODE_LOW,9,1)];
}

does it compile at all?

sergeev:
does it compile at all?
I wrote these two lines now - they compile)) it seems to give out in the variables what I wanted? or not?