[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 107

how to determine the intersection of exponential moving averages of orders 31 and 11 respectively?

ikatsko:

How do you form a binary number, e.g. of 7 digits? And how can it then (for convenience) be converted to a decimal number?

A link may be useful. DecBinHex

nuan:
how to determine the intersection of exponential moving averages with orders 31 and 11 respectively?

Use your brain or use a search engine.

By the way, have you had any ideas?

nuan:
how do I identify the crossover of exponential moving averages of orders 31 and 11 respectively?
If iMA(31) is higher/lower than iMA(11) on i-1 bar and vice versa on i+1 bar, it means that the crossover was on i-th bar

nuan:
How to determine the intersection of exponential moving averages with orders 31 and 11 respectively?

Use your brain or use a search engine.

By the way, have you had any ideas?

I had some ideas.

iCustom(NULL,0, "Moving Averages",31,1,0,0)>iCustom(NULL,0, "Moving Averages",11,1,1,1)

nuan:
iCustom(NULL,0, "Moving Averages",31,1,0,0)>iCustom(NULL,0, "Moving Averages",11,1,1,1) about

And using iMA(), built at different prices, was that the intention?

Ok. What's the point of torturing you. Look here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853/page2#463442. The moderators are trying so hard for Us, and We are stubborn.

Although... No mercy next time!!!

Thank you

Guys, hello, everybody. Need some help. The mgu cycle only finds maximums within 1000 bar. Why? I can't find it. Here:

for (int max=1; max<1000; max++)
if (High[max+1] < High[max] && High[max] > High[max-1] && Low[max+1] < Low[max] && Low[max] > Low[max-1] ) break;

Sometimes it does not find it, but it is beyond the 1000 position (for example 1231 bar.) What do I do? If I set 2000 in the loop, it still does not find 2001bar = 0;

sergey_r:

Guys, hello, everybody. Need some help. The mgu cycle only finds maximums within 1000 bar. Why? I can't find it. Here:

for (int max=1; max<1000; max++)
if (High[max+1] < High[max] && High[max] > High[max-1] && Low[max+1] < Low[max] && Low[max] > Low[max-1] ) break;

Sometimes it does not find it, but it is beyond the 1000 position (for example 1231 bar.) What do I do? If I put 2000 in the cycle it still does not work, it says 2001bar = 0;

ehhh I still need to understand the question

First I recommend checking how many bars there are in total, maybe there are only 500 and you are looking up to 1000