Currency pair investment strategy - page 13

And this proves once again that you are not aware of it. I will not tell you the basics - that's for Google, and if you have any specific questions, I will answer them.

xrust:
This proves once again that you are not aware of it. I will not tell you the basics - that's for Google, and if you have any specific questions, I will answer them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckzcIy6ZKNE&feature=feedrec_grec_index

yosuf:
SEVER11:
Yusufkhoja, my advice is to fine-tune your indicator (logic), learn to find reversal points on the chart (the indicator should be further used to filter) and with minimum losses (possible - called stops), etc. The rest you have to figure out yourself, otherwise I'll reveal all the secrets of forex ..., you'll see the real possibilities for normal earnings ... Regards sever11
Thank you.

Sever11, there are no secrets. It is just that a certain understandable part of the local "community", which has been put into this scheme by explaining the word arbitrage - buy and sell - has not had the brains to do more, has understood what the market is (becoming intermediaries), but has not understood what is traded on the financial market, and has unwittingly confused Yusuf.

So you Yusuf, as a knowledgeable economist, turn everything upside down - my head was going for two years, to be honest, until I adapted academic stereotypes to reality, how it should be and how it is - diametrically opposite laws. I hope you will share the reworked formula ;)

USSR: Just a certain, understandable part of the local "community" that has been harnessed to this scheme by explaining the word arbitrage - buy and sell, and has not had the brains to do more, understood what the market is (became intermediaries), but still does not understand what is traded in the financial market, and has unwittingly confused Yusuf.
Here in the highlighted blue space, please elaborate. Your hints are not getting through to me very well...

Mathemat:
Please elaborate on the blue highlighted area. Your hints are not getting through to me very well...
I'd be happy to, but you should tell me your current and previous jobs, so that I can convey my thoughts to you. But DDFedor has already said it all very well with his two cartoons in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134677/page2. I didn't expect that - much respect to him, sincerely.

USSR:
I'd love to, but you need to articulate your current and previous jobs so I can get my thoughts across to you. ....
Don't you need to articulate your boot size?

paukas:
Don't you need to formulate a boot size?
If you can, please and thank you in advance.

USSR: I'd love to, but you need to tell me your current and previous jobs so that I can get my thoughts across to you.
These jobs have nothing to do with trading. Now do it.

Mathemat:
...... Now denounce.

Whistleblower first whip.

A folk noble proverb