Currency pair investment strategy - page 9

VladislavVG:
It's called losing a deposit or slang term for "getting to know Uncle Colley". ... You need not only funds, but also a trading system - everything else is evil .....
But Uncle Kolya will never forcefully close you in this case, because the deposit is normal, and the use of TS is also necessary in the case of determining the moment of entry into and exit from the buy.

yosuf:

1. I agree, moreover I don't see any risks at all, there are natural costs.

2. Trying to make super profits leads to collapse as they have not learned, at least most, Know exactly the price reversal points or minimise losses and on entries.

Clever thinking though, and that's good to know...

If you want to make a profit no matter where the price goes, trade options.

Yusufkhoja, my advice to you, improve your indicator (logic), learn to find the reversal points on the chart (the indicator should be further used to filter) and with minimal losses (possible - called stops), etc. The rest is up to you, or else all the secrets of forex will reveal ..., you'll see the real possibilities for normal earnings ... With respect sever11

xrust:
If you want to make a profit no matter where the price goes, trade options.
Yeah, but you can also lose out no matter where the price goes

xrust:
If you want to make a profit irrespective of the price trend, you have to trade options.

Do you have any results to back up your words?

I ask, because you are not the first one to claim on the net that there are no risks when trading options, from personal experience, "I smell a scam", imho only free cheese in a mousetrap.

yosuf, why not the other way around, hold a buy position and make money on the sells?

paukas:
Yeah, but you can also dump on them no matter where the price goes
You can - who says you can't? And you can also foolishly... ahem, break your head.

IgorM:

Do you have any results to back up your words?

I ask, because you are not the first one to claim on the internet that there is no risk in trading options, from personal experience "I can smell it on my back - they want to cheat me for money", imho free cheese only in a mousetrap

I am not saying there is no risk, there is always risk. But there are some undeniable advantages over trading on margin.

xrust:
I am not saying there is no risk at all, there is always risk. But there are some undeniable advantages over margin trading.
OK, clarified - risks remain, advantages in what? in terms of forecasting?