Currency pair investment strategy - page 4

yosuf:
It is incomprehensible and illogical that you considered as profit the proceeds from the sale of currency which you did not buy and tried to appropriate, denuding the price field of insurance funds, or rather not insurance funds, but simply funds that you owe to facilitate trade. Distract yourself and try to act in a similar way with any commodity on the market. Will you be able to sell goods that you have not yet bought? Unless you are a middleman, which is very slippery.

yosuf, I will let you in on a little secret known to any more or less competent trader, when you open a position you are always buying something, and when you close it you are always selling and it doesn't matter if it is a buy or a sell.

yosuf:
It is incomprehensible and illogical that you considered as profit the proceeds from the sale of currency which you did not buy and tried to appropriate, denuding the price field of insurance funds, or rather not insurance funds, but simply funds that you owe to facilitate trade. Distract yourself and try to act in a similar way with any commodity on the market. Will you be able to sell goods that you have not yet bought? Unless you are a middleman, which is very slippery.

Easy, intermediary activities (e.g. realtors)

Tantrik:

I still don't get the pitch.... Is it a martin with locks? (if you take 100% out of the systems, it might turn out to be a good one).
This probability theory also bothers me

Europa:

So what is the difference between buy and sell?
In the case of buy, you run the risk of losing your entire deposit instantly in the event of a price drop, even your own funds. Here is the cardinal difference. In case of a sell, your funds are invested in the pair and will never go anywhere.

Europa:

yosuf, I will let you in on a little secret known to any more or less competent trader, when you open a position, you are always buying something, and when you close it, you are always selling, and it doesn't matter if it is a buy or a sell.
It is better to buy sometimes, if the market and your TS allow it, and always sell.

yosuf:
The difference is drastically different. In sell mode you accumulate your and your earnings in the rise of the pair and there is always a 100% chance of a return, which of course you do not want to take away, but keep in case of a new rise in sell mode, which allows you to convert the points you suffered in buy mode into profit.

Are you faking it or are you joking? On the previous page there is a picture: the price will not go down to sell levels of 2001 - where is your 100% probability ??????? or are you going to live forever and you don't need earnings for that time ????? There is nothing to talk about.

And most importantly - investments on the margin market, the depo from 10000 quid, lot 0.1 ?????? This is the biggest nonsense: what investment in the marginal market ????????????....

Don't be ridiculous ....... Such nonsense, with such confidence..... I think the subject matter of the discussion should be teased out. There is nothing to talk about.

yosuf:
In the case of buy, you run the risk of losing your entire deposit instantly in the event of a price drop, even your own funds. That's the cardinal difference. In case of a sell, your funds are invested in the pair and will never go anywhere.

And who will go down on the sells? (Actually about investing - buy more profitable - positive swap++). How is an investor different from a speculator?

yosuf:
In the case of buy, you run the risk of losing your entire deposit instantly in the event of a price drop, even your own funds. This is the cardinal difference. In the case of sell, your funds are invested in the pair and will never go anywhere.

yosuf, if you in the terminal, press the buy button on the eurodollar pair, you BUY EUR, for USD, and if you press the sell button, you BUY USD, for EUR and stop talking nonsense ...

BLACK_BOX:
This probability theory stresses me out too.
If you don't withdraw your invested money from the market, but only the money you've earned, you'll find out quickly.

Tantrik:

Who will be losing on the sells then? (Actually, about investing - buy more profitable - positive swap++). How is an investor different from a speculator?
Buy is incomparably riskier, so they are lured there.