TA or something you don't know about. - page 51

Patience - gone. In tatters.

Independent sources can confirm - I tried. Wrote some versions of the article. ok - just coddling. That's more accurate...

Can I ask you a question? What are you here for? Patting each other on the shoulder and telling each other things you've never been asked?

That last one will do. A little more of your paisance...

Svinozavr:

Patience - gone. In tatters.

Independent sources can confirm - I tried. Wrote some versions of the article. ok - just coddling. That's more accurate...

Can I ask you a question? What are you here for? To pat each other on the shoulder and tell you what you've never been asked?

There will be that last one. A little more of your paisance...

If it wasn't for us, it wouldn't be for you!

And the second would be very unlikely... ))

If you don't like it, you don't dream.

"The theatre is closing. We're all sick of it". // Yuvachev

Three versions and all three are wrong. I - personally - don't want it. Look it up in bookstores.

Svinozavr:

"The theatre is closing. We're all sick of it". // Yuvachev

Three versions and all three are wrong. I - personally - don't want it. Look it up in bookstores.

put out all 3 versions and with a clear conscience...

lasso:

If it wasn't for us, it wouldn't be for you!

Wouldn't really want a second one... ))

- Did you have a baby?

- It didn't, but it dissipated.

Maybe on the third try it's birthed ( 1)feet, 2) this TA, 3)....? )

Tantrik:

- Did you give birth?

- Not ah dispersed...

Maybe it's birthed on the third try ( 1)feet, 2)this TA, 3)....? )

Found a thread about stops at your suggestion - "Stops", just to be sure of your info... :-Р

And next to it, a search found "The Myth of Impossible Earnings in the Forex Market" - an interesting branch, as for the answer to the subject of this one, see the second post.

Everything, IMHO.

Everything, IMHO.

There are many, friend Horatio, in the world,

that our wise men have never dreamed of.

Peter, I don't quite understand why you've covered the subject on the second of August. Is this a surprise to me?

.Cold and detached. Understandable - ok, no - also fine. I was not going to argue originally, and will not explain for the especially advanced. Just the theses.

1. With the definition of TA - clear. Or rather, it is clearly readable in the first post. Next.

2. TA is not a preictorian coffee grounds, but a way to know reality. A kind of sensory organ. // also wrote

3. The market situation can depend on anything (not interested), but its objective and only display is price with all its attributes (see first post).

4. News, rumors and other non-price content is poorly correlated with the instrument price - the rumor is not justified, the news is interpreted wrongly or played back (which is more often) or there is an unknown factor. It does not matter. What matters is ...

5. What is important, that an objective measure and at the same time a front-edge tool for estimation is the financial instrument itself. I cannot refrain from analogies.

For normal people, who are in the majority in everyday life, winter in the street is an occasion to put on felt boots, not to consider oneself particularly cunning and - oh! I predicted it! - to go out in shorts and flip-flops. But this is in normal life. In the market these "advanced" people are in overwhelming majority. They will walk in the market rain without an umbrella and will continue the game of undress with every new squall. Until they die of hypothermia. Or die. Having won a ruble (could be a hundred) and heavily cured of inflammatory mental appendages, they will be gooks on local forum.

6. It follows that the main task of TA is to recognise context. If only because there is nothing else to recognize! And to recognize it in quite known ways. However, you can find more convenient. Not about this for now.

7. Any significant event for the market (even if it is not known) is reflected in the prices in the form of an impulse pattern. This impulse triggers a kind of synergy mechanism (about which I know nothing - don't ask!), which allows to make adequate geshefts to the situation.

8. The practice, however, is such that there is little to say about it, as it is right in front of your eyes. Most TA indicators are capable (yes, they are capable! - they are designed) of answering questions about context definition and handling. Another thing is that you do NOT ask them. You'll still be soaking in the rain, wearing sun cream, I'm sure.

I know I'm talking to myself, but I had to say something.

Thanks, that's very clear.