TA or something you don't know about. - page 50

I do not want to be a bore, but this "rant" is signed (if I remember correctly) by Chekhov, not "Antosha Chekhonte", but "the man without a spleen"!

Taking into account his PROFILE one can only guess about all his sarcasm ...

;)

Did I tell you somewhere about the signature to this particular story?)))

Otherwise - thank you - that reminds me...

Svinozavr:

Did I tell you somewhere about the caption to this particular story?))

Otherwise - thanks - reminded me...

ALWAYS fire!

I get a bit carried away myself sometimes.

:)

It's just that you have identified -

avatara 31.07.2011 21:09 am | delete

Nomo no spleen...spleen...

TAKE TA wins over evil?

;)

TAKE TA wins over evil?

;)

Almost a philosophical question. Indeed it is! - Existential! // J.P. Sartre rests.

In the biblical sense, evil is disorder, chaos. In this sense, TA is not likely to help. No! It will help - understand where you are. However, it was clear from the beginning.

It's all in the details.

Svinozavr:

It's all in the details.

Parts are all Chinese these days...

khorosh:
There's no need to start a new thread, there' s already one.)

there's a different kind of humour here! (gather a crowd and then spit on them from above...) (no need to get close...)

Tantrik:

there's a different kind of humour here! (gather a crowd and then spit on them from above...)
don't measure up to your intentions...

Svinozavr:

Almost a philosophical question. Indeed it is! - existential! // J.P. Sartre is at rest.

In the biblical sense, evil is disorder, chaos. In this sense, TA is not likely to help. No! It will help - understand where you are. However, it was clear from the beginning.

It's all in the details.

In a worldly sense, the market is chaos.

That's why I asked in the heat of the moment...

Please don't blame me for the analogy.

don't measure up to your intentions...

... on the one hand .

At the same time, on the other hand (it's a bit too long, it looks like "...there will be no carnival!!!!" @ Mummy Troll, I.Lagutenko (I recommend to listen... :-R), IMHO, it's all empty (I'm talking about running a branch by a starter)... Interested... and dumped.

Stop messing with me now, will you? I write as much as I can. If you don't like my handwriting, I didn't volunteer to shoot myself for Pushkin...

As for the content, i.e. venom, it's almost sublimated. Patience (sadomasochistic).