TA or something you don't know about. - page 48

Svinozavr:
I'm closing the thread. Admins, you can kill me.

Admins, don't give in. This is pure criminality - Articles 33 of the Criminal Code, 30 of the Criminal Code, 105 of the Criminal Code (solicitation of attempted murder)

You don't need it.

Svinozavr:

Thanks, mate! )))

Realistically.

Ugh, one time I decided to get Peter to use a catchphrase, and here you go....

Svinozavr:Good luck, friends...

hmm, forum suicide? - if so, imho the stupidest display of self-importance, i hope i'm wrong

Svinozavr:

No interest in proving the obvious. Whoever thinks otherwise will figure it out for themselves - I'm sure. My presence is redundant.

That it is not played that way - that is normal. I myself have played in a different way for about eight years. )))

Peter, continue the phrase you started "take two fractals" in the previous pages of the thread, perhaps it is because of this phrase that I visit this forum so often ...

Svinozavr:
I'm closing the thread. Admins, you can kill me.

Yeah, looks like there won't be any interest in the thread... Pity... People have waited and hoped... for enlightenment on the subject.

P.S. And you are so harsh and unapologetic in your rhetoric...

P.P.S. ... ...AND THROW IT INTO A THORN BUSH!!! BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA

You can't do that, IMHO.

"Uncle Remus's Tales. The thorn bush is my home!

Anyway, I'll think about it. I'll think of a way to make it clear to the public that I'm an idiot. To make it more palatable.

This is weird. I'm sorry.

Svinozavr:

"Uncle Remus's Tales. The thorn bush is my home!

Anyway, I'll think about it. I'll think of a way to get the message across to the public in a clear and comprehensible way... To make it easier to understand.

That's what I'm saying, Peter, we're waiting...

Svinozavr:

Thanks, mate! )))

Realistically.

No interest in proving the obvious. Whoever thinks otherwise will figure it out for themselves - I'm sure. My presence is redundant.

That it is not played that way is normal. I myself played in a different way for about eight years... )))

Good luck, friends...

Well, how would you like it? Do you want people on the forum to grovel when you show up? Of course, there will be those who think differently. There will also be those who think like you, but will try their best to oppose you. If you call yourself a bastard, be a bastard and get in.

Join us, Munchausen, join us.

joo:
Well, how did you want it? That the forum members would fall to their knees at your appearance or what? Of course, there will be those who think otherwise. There will be those who think like you, but will try their best to oppose you. If you call yourself a bastard, be a bastard and get in.

Andrei. Apparently, I have lost the ability to articulate myself - exactly the opposite of what you presented me with. Well, not like that at all. OK...))

Svinozavr:

Andrei. Apparently, I have lost the ability to articulate myself - exactly the opposite of what you presented me with. Well, not like that at all. OK...))

The excuse is not accepted. Please continue with the topic of the thread.

Svinozavr:

Andrei. Apparently, I have lost the ability to articulate myself - exactly the opposite of what you charged me. Well, not like that at all. OK...))

Or maybe you don't have to explain anything, but just show it to me first?

Peter, you claim to know some obvious things, i.e. you have some Knowledge, which you successfully put into practice.

This thread is 17 days old and half a thousand posts of flubber.

Let the same couple of weeks you will haggle in this thread according to the context of each day's situation and small comments, and We will watch carefully and in complete silence (because money loves it).

And that's it...........

---------------------------------------------

Analogy.

I choose a masonry team to build a house.

Imho, I do not give a damn how eloquent their foreman is, and whether he sings songs with a guitar about the great construction sites of our country.

I drive around the finished sites and see the results of the work done and listen to feedback.

The situation is similar in choosing a teacher.