Market phenomena - page 2

Farnsworth

Your phenomenon, the OMEGA process, and the ALPHA process, clearly fit into Elliott wave theory. I think behind the left, invisible part of the chart, the OMEGA process began. Since the ALPHA process on the chart consists of three waves. I know very little about waves, I could be wrong.

Market Phenomena

Seryozh, are you talking about yourself?

peco:
How about to compare two decomposed dependencies (the OMEGA and ALPHA process), for example by the slope of dependencies or in some other way, by presenting them as an indicator? On different periods and timeframes there will be different ratios of dependencies. It would be interesting to see...

different number of counts, but the slope angles are different. Not in the lab at the moment, but I'll post a comparison as soon as I get there.

to marketeer

It's called a pattern. Beer and girls are also patterns and can last for 10 years. ;-)

The main thing is that it must not turn into a rare phenomenon :o)

to Svinozavr.

A new word in trading - fractality! Get the Nobel Prize!

Seryozh, do you mean you?

Well, when you`ll have something real to say - I`ll listen and we`ll talk. Right now you'll find something useful for yourself...

to Sweet

Your phenomenon, the OMEGA process, and the ALPHA process, clearly fit into Elliott wave theory. I think the OMEGA process started behind the left, invisible part of the chart. Since the ALPHA process on the chart consists of three waves. I know very little about waves, I could be wrong.

BINGO!!!!

The thing is, if we assume that the model adequately describes the market (and probably it is somewhere so), then it turns out that the "wave" construction is based on noise, but on the other hand it proves once again (all calculations must be omitted) that the trajectory of the quote process does not describe the process itself, in general, in any way, i.e. it is impossible to use TA and BAR methods.I.e. it is impossible to get a stable system using TA and IA and it is useless to build waves, lines, look for divergences etc. It is just one more proof to my piggy bank, but from the other "side" (it is a multifaceted phenomenon!).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Farnsworth:

BINGO!!!!

It is impossible to get a stable system using TA and VA and it is useless to build waves, lines, look for divergences and so on and so forth. Correct me if I am wrong.

Right, there was already a suspicion that it wasn't working, so the mathematicians proved it.

Farnsworth:

BINGO!!!!

I.e. it is impossible to get a stable system using TA and VA and it is useless to build waves, lines, look for divergences and so on and so forth. This is just one more proof to my piggy bank, but from the other "side" (it is a multifaceted phenomenon!)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, there! We've had it! What are you doing, you monster? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?! How could you do that?!

Tell us! Before it's too late! Otherwise, if Reshetkov sees you, you'll be in trouble!

P.S. If you tell them that "magic square" doesn't work with astromethods, they'll burn you as a heretic

Tantrik

FAGOTT

Don't flatter yourself, colleagues, TA and VA don't work, it's all an illusion. They never have. Do you think I have no regrets? Yes, you do! It's such a bummer - you draw a couple of lines and you get a couple of million for such work :o))))))))))

Anyway, I'm expressing my point of view.

Tell yourself! Before it's too late! Otherwise, if Reshetkov sees it, there'll be grief!

I'll respond with a classic, I hope Reshetov has a sense of humour:

... I have great respect for Bender, but I must tell you: Bender is a jackass! By golly, a pathetic, insignificant person!

P.S. If you say any more that "magic square" doesn't work with astromethods, they'll burn you as a heretic.

No, I do not want to be burned. Already renounced, everything works.

Farnsworth:

Don't flatter yourself, colleagues, TA and VA don't work, it's all an illusion. They never have. Do you think I have no regrets? Yes, you do! It's such a bummer - you draw a couple of lines and you get a couple of million for such work :o))))))))))

Anyway, I'm just expressing my point of view.

I will respond with a classic, I hope Reshetov has a sense of humour:

P.S. If you say again that "magic square" doesn't work with astromethods, they'll burn you as a heretic.

No, I don't want to be burned. Already renounced, everything works.

As written (without irony) it is - it doesn't work. (Well, that's probably in the mathematical sense, but you can trade!)

Farnsworth:

Don't flatter yourself, colleagues, TA and VA don't work...

It's a matter of who's doing what.

Farnsworth:

Don't flatter yourself, colleagues, TA and VA don't work, it's all an illusion. It has never worked.

Well, not so categorically - at every part of the price history some method of TA or IA shows excellent results. The question is which one? When does the positive effect appear and when does it disappear? And the effect always disappears.

No, I don't want to be burned. Already renounced, everything works.

Now do you understand Galileo?

Tantrik:
As written (without irony) so it is - it doesn't work. (well that's probably in the mathematical sense, but you can trade!)

I'm sorry, that's not what I was thinking. I wrote that the quoting process is not random at all, it is complex. You can trade, you just need to know when to do it.

to paukas

It depends on whom.

I think we've argued a lot on this subject, let's take a break :o).

to FAGOTT

Do you understand Galileo now?

Yes, history has somehow become closer and a bit warmer...