FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 292

Please clarify your vision of the days?

strangerr:

Buy the Euro. I do not pay attention to the clownery ))))

To zoritch: 20/50 ratio is not serious for these TFs.

The eu is a lock - so I'm in the trade.

The pound, the yen, the austral and gold may go up with the euro (I've posted forecasts over the weekend). The Euro may rise together with the quid (the forecasts were given over the weekend and nothing is cancelled yet).

I would put pendants in both directions at 35pp of the price with a TP of 50pp and a short trawl of 15pp, for there is no telling when they will vote and for what...

DragonSL:

When I was talking about a reversal, someone advised not to buy in any case ))))

Only fools do not change their opinion. And, as my foreman used to say, only cats are born fast, so they are blind)))

A pullback downwards is also very possible.

strangerr:

Only fools don't change their minds. And, as my foreman used to say, only cats are born quickly, hence the blind ones)))

A pullback downwards is also very possible.

My TP from last Friday is still alive, I'm waiting for the wolf, but watch out -- with pending ;-)

zoritch:
Please explain your vision of the day's events?

In short:

The ECB meets on August 4 and Obama has until the 2nd to sign the ceiling -- a fun week begins...

I wonder who has had this in practice...: "Dear clients!

Due to multiple pointless requests from trading advisors (robots),
"that clog the traffic of servers of the company "......... "On 29.07.2011 at 19.00 (Moscow time) on all trading accounts of our clients is temporarily suspended until the situation is clarified.
We apologize for the inconvenience! "

SEVER11:
I wonder who has had this in practice...: "Dear clients!

Due to multiple pointless requests from trading advisors (robots),
"that clog the traffic of servers of the company "......... "On 29.07.2011 at 19.00 (Moscow time) on all trading accounts of our clients is temporarily suspended until the situation is clarified.
We apologize for the inconvenience! "

Hi. Who issued this?

what a joke!... Alpari sometimes cuts the connection when there are a lot of requests from the terminal.... let's say there are a lot of trailing orders....