FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 287

toxa79:

Tell your husband that "He who laughs last gets the last laugh..." ...

"The last one to laugh is the last one to get it..."

RekkeR

)))

RekkeR:

Igor, I would like to see the Euro-Australian and Euro-Pound lines for comparative examination. According to these screens, the dollar is going to rise, then the Eu should rise to the Aussie and the pound or fall together with them, which is logically more probable.

euro pound 31.07 (if the pound overtakes the eu in a fall, growth from the current levels)

euro australia and gold are in a triangle pattern (if the drop in australia and gold proves to be confirmed, the blue channel will go up)

Tantrik:

euro pound 31.07. (if the pound overtakes the eu in a fall, growth from current levels)

euro aod think triangle for now (if austral and gold decline confirms it will go up to blue channel)

All these pictures will work under one condition.... (the price always has several targets at the top and several at the bottom), namely that the dollar is rising, correcting, falling, correcting and the same with the euro (the rest followers of well maybe the Yen by itself). Until a default is decided, the situation will not become clearer.

Nervous economy, breaking through the black lines will lead to paralysis ))))))

If America is a boy and Europe is a girl and the eura's period continues, America is starting to get restless (3 months already), I think the next month will be the fourth and America will have to invite the eura to visit or visit itself to decide what is what ... BREAD )))).

Tantrik:
Until a default is decided, the situation will not become clear.

I look at the news on TV and see clowning... Abama, if he shows off too much, I think the terrorists will eat him alive (((

No one seems to want the dollar to collapse, not even the terrorists ))))) As long as Abama is kicking the dollar goes up logically, right???

We can't pull it out (TIME).

Evgen157:

I look at the news on TV and see clownery... Abama, if he goes too far, I think terrorists will eat him alive (((.

No one seems to want the dollar to collapse, not even the terrorists ) )))) As long as Abama is kicking the dollar goes up logically, right???

We can't pull it out (TIME).

There will be a default. (Then it will be cancelled...)

Tantrik:
There will be a default. (Then it will be cancelled...)

How can it be cancelled if there is a default?

annaanna:

How will the default be overturned if it happens?

It's technical)))) To clean up the quotations, or else they draw some bullshit)))) And then everything will go back to square one or the other ... whatever you like))) I would call it a stress test of America))) I understand this happens once a year (CYCLE)...The results are tallied and a new cycle until the next holiday

suddenly it's going to blow up !!! We should get away)))

I've decided to start next week by sitting on the fence.

"Better to under-earn than over-earn"!!! (с)

Seems they agreed to a $1 trillion cost-cutting deal overnight.

Interestingly 40% of the debt is owned by the Fed itself and US trust funds )))

Japan and China about 14% combined.

Storm in a glass of water )))

Tomorrow night's vote to raise the bar...