FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 162

artikul:

On the watch we are in a big corrective wave, the aim of which was to close the gap )))) The EUR will continue to fall down strongly )))) ))) Till it reaches the levels (I do not like to announce them yet), from which a long term growth will begin))).
Do you seriously believe that? Are you using a prediction of a move towards a GEP before it closes in a real trade?

sever31:
Do you seriously believe that? Do you use a prediction of a move towards a GEP before it closes in real trading?

No )))) I do not use it in real trading ))). ))))). I dont buy long time ago on JPY, I buy GBP, buy Yen and wait for the Aussie to reverse. These are the immediate plans ))))

artikul:

I don't )))) And I have given up trying to get into corrections )))) I quit buying long ago on the Yen, am actively selling the Pound, buying the Yen and waiting for the Aussie to do a U-turn )))) These are the immediate plans ))))
I respect the approach! Didn't understand the model at all though, tried to.

snail09:
I respect the approach! Didn't understand the model at all though, tried to.

What model? )))

artikul:

Which model? )))
The battery, I mean. Add up the numbers that make up the price, etc. I respect your deterministic approach, but like Watson in the famous movie again I ask: "But how the hell?"))-=

snail09:
The battery, I mean. Add up the numbers that make up the price, etc. I respect your deterministic approach, but like Watson in the famous movie again I ask: "But how the hell?"))-=

Well the idea came up, then the implementation ))) Immediately the big problems with the entry points began ))) I told that this model is reversal, people tried it on demo games and got into big drawdowns )))) Only after one week of real trading tests I got sure that this was a flat model or a correction zone model. Then it gets worse. I began to notice the distortions in TC. This is when the price goes flat and energy levels start jumping. At first I patiently moved my pending orders up and down. Then I got tired of it. Now I use a wizard with a dynamic period to fix levels. The tests have shown the EMA by close prices fits best. Here is an example of the Aussie. White shading indicates flat zone, zone of zero energy levels. The TS shows the reversal to the north, but some overshooting is possible. That is why I am waiting for the wave (it has a period of 21) to cross the white dashed line. It means the end of the wave. Then I will place buy limits and stops at lower yellow lines. )))

artikul:

Well the idea came up, then the implementation ))) Immediately I had big problems with entry points )))) I told that it was a reversal model, people tried it on demo trades and got into big drawdowns )))) Only after one week of real trading tests I got sure that this was a flat model or a correction zone model. Then it gets worse. I began to notice the distortions in TC. This is when the price goes flat and energy levels start jumping. At first I patiently moved my pending orders up and down. Then I got tired of it. Now I use a wizard with a dynamic period to fix levels. The tests have shown the EMA by close prices fits best. Here is an example of the Aussie. White shading indicates flat zone, zone of zero energy levels. The TS shows the reversal to the north, but some overshooting is possible. That is why I am waiting for the wave (it has a period of 21) to cross the white dashed line. It means the end of the wave. Then I will place Buy Limits and Stops from the lower yellow lines. )))

so think avstrodoll 15.07.

Tantrik:

so think avstrodoll 15.07.

The difference is that you draw by yourself and I have a robot)))). And if the market changes its plans it will always correct the robot ))))) I don't know when the price reaches the reversal level or what it will be like))) I've decided to follow my signals and not to go for corrections, no matter how sweet they may seem ))))

Here's an interesting point. On the terminal it will be 16;00(news). The structure is complete. There should be a reversal. I wonder. Is it a coincidence, is it a coincidence and will there be a reversal? There are only questions...

artikul:
The difference is that you do it yourself and my robot does it .) If the market has different plans, it always corrects this robot )))) I don't know when the price reaches the reversal level or what it will be like))) I've decided to follow the signals and not to get into corrections, no matter how sweet they may seem)))

Actually I do not know what is better (no robots) ... I don't know what to do (no robots) and I'm sure I'll be corrected.
Correction is another 20-25% confidence to a successful move (for example, entering by signals of 70%, and entering by correction - 90%).

last orders on the Aussie (started to quietly test the trend TS). On the screen is the USD index.