FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 158

ZetM:

Youhave spoken to him, he appears here periodically and not always (like today) in a sober state.

snail09: All wave makers are shamans.

Vyacheslav, there's no need to get personal. Don't forget the nature of the thread: it's just an Episode of the show, in which no actor is responsible to anyone else. All commitments to others can only be voluntary.

A warning for the first time, but if you continue to muddy the waters, we will take harsh measures.

I expect a drop to 1.406 and then we'll see...

Good afternoon everyone. A reminder: however today is Friday the 15th, I am posting the forecast, as always up or down... take your pick

Today the bulls (white line) and the bears have diverged... let's see who will win the upper hand

SEVER11:
... пятница 15 число, выкладываю прогноз, как всегда вверх или вниз... выбирайте

I choose the orange option: a head-shoulders figure with 140 pips potential is drawn,

Beginners put 70% of the figure's potential after the breakdown of the neck line from the second "shoulder" of the figure (in the area of 1.4125)

The figure is detected on the hourly chart, therefore the signal to sell is a candlestick on the H1 with the body below this level

The target of 140 pt is the area of the force level 1.4000, we will not pass it at the first time, so it is more reasonable to take 70%. Let's calculate:

1.4125 - 0,7*140 = 1.4027

stop-loss - above the shoulder, i.e. 1.4200. Breach of stop-loss cancels the head-shoulders figure and is a reason to think about opening a trade upwards.

S.Y. How fucked up are some participants with the flooding 8-(((((( Did you read the thread title before posting here? Keep your posts are consistent with the name of the topic, and to clarify personal issues for you here is a private mail, the rest of your showdown to see - disgusting, no matter how clever thoughts expressed with it.

SEVER11:
Good afternoon everyone. A reminder: however today is Friday the 15th, posting the forecast, as always up or down... take your pick

what is the indicator based on - Fourier or neural network?

megapey:

I also support orange...

the stop there is also 1.42

wmlab:

What is the indicator based on - Fourier or neural network?
It looks very similar to a neural network, by the way. If it is a neural network, I would suggest increasing the smoothing a bit. It won't look so cool and will look more like regression, but the movement targets will be defined more accurately.

Friday's Eurodoll crash on 15.07.

SEVER11:
Good afternoon everyone. A reminder: however today is Friday the 15th, I am posting the forecast, as always up or down... take your pick

Today the bulls (white line) and the bears have diverged... let's see who will win the upper hand

My opinion - white - that is to the north