FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 157

tara:

Sorry, I need diaries...

I've got one just like it.

margaret:
Yesterday's daily candle has another important shape...
Maybe it's the time zones, but I haven't noticed this phenomenon yet)

Probably downwards.

Where's the important shape they have?

OnGoing:
Maybe it's the time zones, but I haven't noticed this phenomenon yet)
Either with Alpari or with Insta the charts do not match, I do not remember exactly, but there was already a conversation on the forum on this topic...and so everyone's charts matched

OnGoing:
Maybe it's the time zones, but I have not yet noticed such a phenomenon)

Maybe.

But I don't think so :)

margaret:

I have the exact same one

Yes, exactly, your broker apparently opens at a different time from A...ri. And since they are daily, the pattern is different. So much for the analysis, everyone sees it differently))

OhH...., geez, how did I... missed all the fun....)))) Friends, I'm writing the answers in order...)))) It's like a fanclub....)))) This is not far off from hamster popularity. Okay....

seolink74:
And again the wind goes the other way... The interesting thing is that after the price has already drawn something, you can come up with a new wave hypothesis... I'm lucky for wave analysts... as soon as I decide to look in their direction, I miss them... And how they live... I don't know...

I will try to clarify things calmly, although this is the second post from you that is unkind. I have combined the screenshot from pg. 140 with the new chart. What's wrong? What caused your dissatisfaction?

Once again, the wind is in the other direction...

What do you mean wind in the other direction, is it down 60 pips? ......)))))

The interesting thing is that after the price has already drawn something, you can come up with a new wave hypothesis...

And when to do it? Do you understand yourself? This is the job of an analyst, to clearly know when to replace one option with another. In your analysis, is it different?

I have a bit of luck with wave analysts... as soon as I decide to look in their direction I pass them by...
Here, it's simple. There's a wave, there are no "Waves".

And how they live... I don't know.

I don't know about everyone, but I live well, contentedly, no doubt about it.

P.S. Yes, I agree, the markings I put up in this thread, 7 months ago, were different, and drastically different from the current ones. Then, practiced in the skills of applying statistical tables, on depth of corrections etc., it, forced to look for point changes of movements.Therefore, the markups were much more accurate than the current ones. Now, I'm mastering the SWING-tactics, it's a different task, another approach to marking price movements on the chart, let's call it more rough. You should not pay attention to my markups. I show my understanding of the market movements and it doesn't matter whetheryou understand the markup or not. Do it better, what do you want from me? Yes, I'm no good at it, so what? So what do I have to do?Live without noticing me, just like I do not notice you. It's a big branch, there's enough room for everyone... Deal?

snail09:

Just skipping your posts. Imho, a shaman's tambourine. Back and forth. VA may be capable of predicting something, and actually predicts market cyclicality, but for newcomers to the navigator (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853) VA - there is only your post(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133991/page8#483132). You are a good student, but keep learning from the Author (Elliot) and not from his adepts (Pretcher et al). Strange that the moderators took the first one they caught - YOU, they would have been better off giving links to Elliot's books. Your intraday forecasts, especially the work-trade markup, are in no way beyond graphomania and self-aggrandizement. Watch the boat. Wavemaker. Draw your waves as you wish, trade on them yourself. Nothing personal. 8--).

ZS. There are reindeer here, bullshit artists who collect all the information. And Margaret asks all the time. Don't confuse them...

Just skipping your posts.

That's your own business. I, do not insist on reading them by you or others...))

Imho, a shaman's tambourine. Back and forth.

ABRAKADABRA....I'm sorry, I did not understand the meaning of your statement. Therefore, I find it difficult to answer anything, especially to .... "Back and forth"...

VA may be capable of predicting something, and actually predicts market cyclicality,

Probably, I'd like to think it does..., but I want to note, when you, trying to throw your childish, soiled nappy into the Wave Analysis, do not forget that you have to throw, strictly vertically (otherwise it will not reach, very, very high above you), and the law of earthly gravity... do not forget about it....))))

but here's one for the navigator newbies(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853) VA - there's only your post(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133991/page8#483132).

I didn't know that, I agree it's wrong, but it's not up to me....

You are a good student, but keep learning from the Author (Elliot),

Thanks of course, my pleasure, but you flatter me undeservedly, although I try, honestly, I try....)))) Sorry, you have an inaccuracy, it's spelled Elliott.... Yes, I have read, in the original, R.N. Elliott's book "Nature's Law - The Secret of the Universe", as well as many of his articles, which Prechter, regularly publishes on his website...

not his adepts (Prechter and others).

What's wrong with Bob Prechter? Apparently you have good reason for such advice, but you don't have to answer, let that, remain a mystery to me...

Strange that the moderators took the first one they came across, they'd have done better to give links to Elliot's books.

I don't know, first caught and that's all. Anyway, ask them the question yourself, not me.

Your intraday forecasts, moreover, the working-trade markup, are in no way beyond graphomania.

I agree, but I'm an apprentice, and I'm still learning. So, don't judge a wave pupil harshly. Apparently, you have a lot of experience and you understand what's right and what's "graphomaniacal"

and self-aggrandizement.

With what, my marking, me exalted, I do not know, honestly do not know, the usual wave, often with errors, but you see better....)))

Watch the speedboat.

Is that a threat? No problem, come and visit, I'll give you the address. I'll even pay for a single ticket. Though I doubt you would dare... Personal observation. Those who are strong in spirit don't insult with words, but only with action...

Wavemaker. Draw your waves in good health, trade on them yourself somehow. Nothing personal.8--).

Thanks for the permission to markup, but I don't need it. I just put up charts with my views on the situation and I don't call anyone to anything...

ZS. There are reindeer here, bullshit artists who collect all the information. And Margaret is asked all the time. Don't confuse them...

You, like the "banned" Hamster, the same way, saw in forum members, suckers, reindeer, etc. You'd better look in the mirror ....)))

That's interesting ... this is the first time I see you in a branch, although I participate in it with 2 parts, never communicated with you, did not argue, swear (avatorka and nickname, I do not know), and you have a dislike. Anger, resentment can be seen on the surface... you know so much about me.... Secret admirer?

I wish you would not pay any more attention to my NIC, as you promised earlier, as well as stop silly statements about subjects, in which you do not know, I am about Wave Analysis... If you want to continue your attempts to annoy me..... No problem, write to me in person, I will answer you and we will discuss there where, when and whether you, in general, need to assert yourself this way...., while on the forum, clarification of relations is forbidden and this is right.