FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 68

I'm on my numbers, but you've had a trend there since year 8. It's bound to bounce upwards.

IgorM:
yep, a little more down and there will be a feast of collecting moose, but I still think the gap will be closed

THERE WAS NO GAP!!! -- That's your DC's problem!

See my screenshot on page 65 -- I always give the first candle, lest later storytellers tell legends about gaps...

IgorM:
Yep, a bit more down and there will be an elbow feast, but I still think the gap will be closed
Maybe price will go up, but certainly not to close some ghostly gap. And where do you find them?

IDLER:

I'm on my numbers, but you've had a trend there since year 8. It's bound to bounce upwards.

Although, there are some early bounces.

Wall Street Journal writes: George Soros is one of today's biggest swindlers; throughout his life and to this day he has been involved in heist operations in Russia, Serbia, England and Italy.))))

rigc:
Wall Street Journal writes: George Soros is one of today's biggest swindlers; throughout his life and to this day he has been involved in heist operations in Russia, Serbia, England and Italy.))))

I wonder if there are any of his helpers here on the forum ????

Evgen157:

I wonder if there are any of his helpers here on the forum ????

I doubt it, Soros sponsors "democratic" revolutions (according to Shevardnadze) and dividends from currency markets, plus evil tongues point to direct links of this type with the CIA. That is, his local associates are those who are on the barricades, but not in finance. As they say, the flies are separate, the cutlets are separate...

DragonSL:

THERE WAS NO GAP!!! -- That's your DC's problem!

See my screenshot on page 65 -- I always give the first candle, so storytellers don't tell legends about gaps later...

here are more screenshots from different sources

as you can see from the screens GEP is fantastic )))))))

Well, why is that fantastic?) a gap can appear at any time, not just after the weekend... But what does that get us?)))

My view, on the current situation. We finish the remainder of the momentum and should start to rise.