FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 60

is it up?

ZZZEROXXX:
is it up?

If buying, it's not going down)))

strangerr:
Guys, buy euros, don't get bogged down. In the states, for example, for almost a month they cannot figure out the maximum allowable external debt, the count is not even in the trillions, they demand higher taxes for companies and rich citizens, they talk about a possible crisis in the system, but it's all bullshit, the usual games.

Everything would be great, but there is a war being waged against the euro by the US rating agencies and plus the results of the stress tests are unknown why the regulators are hiding, not from the honey of course...

Better already on the fence, no one knows how this information war will end ...

I think we're still down to 1.4172, then up to 1.4513.

We are approaching the third time zone. Plus the news on the stress tests still means a lot for the euro support. So it may go a little bit to the north first. (See the shadows on H4 - the price is not ready to go down yet).

But on a global basis the picture is different in the weeks. Without a good move down to the trendline the growth is unlikely. Well, the eu is not growing without the acceleration) At first it always jumps down, and then to new heights.

grell:
I think to 1.4172 still down, then up to 1.4513.

It is still further to the Bicentennial, of course, we can bet on the growth for fun, but there are other pairs: Baxocif, for example: Great

But having worked off the divergence, rebounded from the edge of the channel, breached the growth trendline, we can catch it, going south:

DragonSL:

RBC

RBC, by the way, found statistics on inflation and more.

strangerr:
Ребята, покупайте евро, не забивайте голову. В штатах, например, уже почти месяц не могут определить цифру максимально допустимого внешнего долга, счет идет уже даже не на триллионы, требуют увеличить налоги для компаний и богатых граждан, говорят о возможности кризиса системы, но это все фигня, обычные игрища.

Is this just on the foundation, or is there more technical confirmation?

Can't sleep...))) Reading this thread, every page is a funeral for $$$...)). I will throw in my 5 cents, in defense of my favorite.

......The U.S. debt ceiling has been raised 11 times since 1996, 11 times in the last 15 years. And the $$ has not lost its status against the euro (its main competitor, introduced in 1999), its exchange rate is where it was in 2007. You could say that the debt ceiling was rising, but now, it's getting dangerous because the ceiling is high, but who can say what the 'high ceiling' is? Why, is a debt rise above $12 trillion in 2009 acceptable, but over $14 trillion this year "too high"? Says who? How will it hurt the Evergreen? Yes, nothing. They won't raise the ceiling, and the Federal Government won't be able to borrow money, legally, but there are workarounds, and the Green will be the main "cash", when settling for the next 50 years.....)))) You won't see its demise, don't get your hopes up....)))) If only the 'greenie' knew how the euronet is giving him a funeral....))))

ZetM:

Can't sleep...))) Reading this thread, every page is a funeral for $$$...)). I will throw in my 5 cents, in defense of my favorite.

......The U.S. debt ceiling has been raised 11 times since 1996, 11 times in the last 15 years. And the $$ has not lost its status against the euro (its main competitor, introduced in 1999), its exchange rate is where it was in 2007. You could say that the debt ceiling was rising, but now, it's getting dangerous because the ceiling is high, but who can say what the 'high ceiling' is? Why, is a debt rise above $12 trillion in 2009 acceptable, but over $14 trillion this year "too high"? Says who? How will it hurt the Evergreen? Yes, nothing. They won't raise the ceiling, and the Federal Government won't be able to borrow money, legally, but there are workarounds, and the Green will be the main "cash", when settling for the next 50 years.....)))) You won't see its demise, and don't hope to....)))) If only the 'greenie' knew how the euronet is giving him a funeral....))))

I agree with you about the funeral of the dollar, as long as it remains the currency of exchange between countries, it will not go anywhere and its exchange rate will be maintained jointly by the international community.