FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 53

Thank you !

strangerr:

The excesses have been dumped or worse, the sells have been taken, now go forward, but that will be on Monday.

OR MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND ... EVERYONE'S BUYING ... We'll see ... we're in a channel that's going down ... on the 4 o'clock...

The gap is closed as it should be, so we'll think about it from now on...

What a day it's been =))))

Noterday:

What a day it's been =))))

The results of the stress tests will be July 15... and should be in favour of the euro, but the movements will be similar to today's...

margaret:
The results of the stress tests will be 15 July... and should be in favour of the euro, but the movements will be similar to today's...
Who hasn't already been helped in the eu, I wonder who will be stress-tested after the banks?)

OnGoing:
Who hasn't already been helped in the EU, I wonder who will be subjected to stress tests after the banks).
They have been done for a long time now, the results are just being published...

I have been convinced for a long time that on Fridays at the beginning of trading in America one should just cover everything )))) Safer deposit will be

margaret:
they have been done for a long time, the results are just about to be published...
It's true that they haven't put all the conditions for the aid on paper yet. The document won't be signed until Tuesday. Well, that's the details.

solar:
I have been convinced for a long time that on Fridays at the beginning of trading in America one should just cover everything )))) It's better for the deposit.
You are right. I had the same wish yesterday. Friday is like a duck's milk.)