[Archive] Programming in mql4 (free) - page 6

eura:
If I've learned from experience that such things do not work well. Either you pay to the programmer and he makes you different updates of features that you want to put in the EA/indicator, or you do it for free, and the developer gets interested and when he sees that the Expert Advisor is losing money, he gives up on it and on you...
The Expert Advisor is a very experienced person who once expressed himself so aptly on this subject that we even included it in the FAQ.
"So can someone help write an EA for my profitable strategy ?"

Timbo: Yes, of course. And don't shout like that... There are more than enough people willing to help.
The only thing you have to do is to work with this wonderful system manually on a real account, save some money and quietly, in a whisper (profitable systems do not like noise), order the writing of an Expert Advisor to professional programmers.
If there is no way to make money manually using this system, then there is no point in coding it.

It makes perfect sense that a free programmer has the right to select strategies for coding. And if he does not see the prospects of the idea, he will not add any trinkets for the sake of sporting interest, he is not a reanimator. And that is more honest and useful than endless attempts to make up a corpse in the hope that it will revive. A paid programmer gets extra money for rework, so he rarely leaves a solvent author with an unviable EA halfway through.
Keep in mind also that the programmer usually has a better perspective than the novice author. The author subconsciously focuses on profitable parts of the chart, while the "dumb" Expert Advisor flails everything, exposing the harsh truth.
It is very useful to spend time on visual testing of the Expert Advisor with hanging equity and balance indicator. The trades performed and the current difference between the balance and equity, which is often not visible in the tester, helps get rid of many illusions.

I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm not sure what to do with it. They rush to make an EA through a proger and then realise it's a fake... But in reality traders who trade hands have ideas that are profitable. The thing is that when you order these ideas from a "free" proger he has no motivation to coding, and there is a big discrepancy in trader's understanding, a simple example is a child's game "Deaf Phone", you hear the bell but do not know where it is... If the phone is deaf, Skype/email is even more deaf, and if it's "free", all the more so...

By the way, saw that some on the forum have tried to create a kind of team of Dream Team progres and I understand no one did not succeed, but why? Because no one will work for the enthusiasm today ... If you have great ideas to create complex algorithms, but don't know how to write it all in mql4/5 or any other language, it's better to put these people on salaries and let them clip these systems with great motivation, because they know the money they are working for

granit77:
It is absolutely logical that free programmer has a right to select strategies for coding. And if he does not see the prospects of the idea, he will not add any trinkets for the sake of sport, he is not a reanimator.

There are those who code in order not to risk their money, and there are those who are looking for an idea to try their luck on the market.

With the first ones it is easy - the important thing is to have a formalized ToR and you get a "turnkey job", but with the latter I have not yet encountered.

eura:

...but in fact there are ideas from traders who trade hands that are profitable, the thing is that when you order these ideas from a "free" programmer he has little motivation to rivet code, and there is a very large disclosure in the trader's mind, a simple example is a child's game "Deaf Phone", you hear the bell but do not know where it is... If the phone is deaf, Skype/email is even more deaf, and if for "free", even more so...

I do not agree. You have to be a complete idiot to leave a profitable Expert Advisor unmotivated. Theoretically such an option is possible, but I don't know any programmers like that here.
The thing is that the programmer has the right to personally use the Expert Advisor he made, it's impossible to prohibit him. So, what, he will refuse to earn from a profitable Expert Advisor?
I know the opposite, when a paid programmer honestly warns the customer not to spend money on meaningless revisions.

Roman.:

You don't recommend, but post cuts (in the test) if you're on the subject...

I'm still young and don't recommend it - idea out loud.

looked through quite a few owls/inds looking for someone who knows mol better than me (one head sucks

gerrost:

I'm still young and don't recommend it - idea out loud.

looked through quite a few owls/inds looking for someone who knows mol better than me (one head sucks

Mm-hmm. Write(-tee) more if you're not a mole...

eura:

I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm not sure what to do with it. They rush to make an EA through a proger and then realise it's a fake... But in reality traders who trade with their hands have ideas that are profitable. The thing is that when you order these ideas from a "free" proger he has no motivation to coding, and there is a big discrepancy in trader's understanding, a simple example is a child's game "Deaf Phone", you hear the bell but do not know where it is... If the phone is deaf, Skype/email is even more deaf, and if it's "free", all the more so...

By the way, saw that some on the forum have tried to create a kind of team of Dream Team progres and I understand no one did not succeed, but why? Because no one will work for the enthusiasm today ... If you have great ideas to create complex algorithms, but don't know how to write it all in mql4/5 or any other language, it's better to put these people on salaries and let them clip these systems with great motivation because they know the money they are working for

deaf phone", hear the bell but don't know where it is.----- when you are a deaf in mql4 at all

if there's anyone else here besides chaika_sv

granit77:
I do not agree. You must be a complete idiot to leave a profitable Expert Advisor unmotivated. Theoretically such an option is possible, but I don't know any programmers of that kind here.
The point is that the programmer has the right to personally use the Expert Advisor he has made, it is impossible to forbid him. And what, he or she will refuse to make money with a profitable Expert Advisor?
I know the opposite, when a paid programmer honestly warns the customer not to spend money on meaningless revisions.
I will give my five cents - a professional would never use a custom-made EA - the best thing that he will take from it is the idea and modify it in his own way.

xrust:
I will give my five cents - a professional will never use a custom-made Expert Advisor - at most he will take the idea from it and rework it in his own way.

I 100% agree.