[Archive] Programming in mql4 (free) - page 4

RomanS:

You can't tell by your avatar :)))

I should have put a Corvette on my avatar to see where I started?

chaika_sv:
Well, who's a professional? From your point of view.

If you position yourself as a professional, write to kodobaza, help newcomers, win a championship, and I can assure you - people will be attracted to you with orders

SZZY: Or do not be a professional, and write for yourself, to check their TS

granit77:
I would suggest working with customers for free. It will take away a lot of problems and squabbles, especially since the money is not much at first anyway. And once you've got the hang of it, you'll decide how to proceed.

No problem. I agree that it would probably be the best option right now.

Well... an improved offer then:) Ready to work with customers for free, but again, provided the task is interesting to me. Still waiting for offers.

10 ways to improve your programming skills:

3. Join an open source project

chaika_sv:

No problem. I agree that it would probably be the best option right now.

Well... an improved offer then:) Ready to work with customers for free, but again, provided the task is interesting to me. Still waiting for offers.

Write your offers here - just for you it will be relevant and in demand (including your "FILTER" :-)) - Personal interest).

Roman.:

Write your suggestions here - just for you it will be relevant and in demand (including your "FILTER" :-)) - Personal interest).

If you can, try to make a "Sultonova Indicator" in the form of MultiCharts - "Sultonova Indicator" on several TF (M5, M15, M30, H1, H4), it is interesting ondain to observe the movement of the indicator and price, especially with MultiCharts I did not get a go to understand, but the idea is rather interesting

Thanks.

IgorM:

If you can, try to make a "Sultonova Indicator" in the form of MultiCharts - "Sultonova Indicator" on several TF (M5, M15, M30, H1, H4), it is interesting ondain to observe the movement of the indicator and price, especially with MultiCharts I did not get a go to understand, but the idea is rather interesting

cp.

I will use it. Thank you. I'll figure it out... (At least, I'll try... - I'll post the cuts here.)

Roman.:

I'll be studying. Thank you. I'll figure it out... (At least I'll try... - I'll post the cuts here.)

And thank you for your feedback, I made a mistake, I clicked on the wrong post, I wanted to give the topikstarter idea. I'm not sure how to automate it, but if I trade manually it makes sense.

professional - there are so many, I would divide the word into three components

gerrost:

Professional - there are so many of them, I would divide the word into three components

Pro, Fessio and Anal? Which component is more important for a programmer?

chaika_sv:

Hi all!

I've been programming in mql4 for about a year now, and I've got some experience. So far I've developed something only for personal use. Now I would like to try my forces on your tasks.)

I suggest free development of Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts.

I should warn you right away that I am ready to take up not all proposals, but only those that are interesting to me. If the task is interesting to me, I am ready to help with the wording of the task, terms of reference, and in general, you will see my interest at once, because at this stage I do not want to be a dumb coder :) High speed performance also will not guarantee, because primarily focused on quality.

Proposals accepted here, in a personal note, on e-mail (chaika_sv@mail.ru) and in the ICQ (356920679).

By all means, Sergey.

Check your personal details