creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 4

To the author of this thread: I don't think you originally had the right task in "No Stop Grid" to build the grid itself. That's why this cube will be unprofitable from the beginning. I'll give you an idea: I have been using automatic step calculation grid with time and price reference (part of the calculation is similar to "Gann's square") for about half a year. On the screenshot I think you can see everything

goga:

Roman, do you have a desire to get involved in this project?

I am currently willing to search for material on the topic you suggested...

EricGR:
a practitioner of this thought can suggest, from the get-go I can't see the solutions, by which logic to create ranking and reversal strategies, at first glance it will all lag in reaction. + lag in deciding to open a trade... each analysis of the environment followed by a block will take time and possibly profits... and reduce the favourable moment for the TS to work.

i don't have all the answers and solutions but want to find them. that's why i created this topic. what one ant cannot do, hordes of them may do.

goga:

Maybe we cannot see the world behind the forest. I do not have all the answers and solutions but I am eager to find them. that is why I created the topic. what one ant cannot do, hordes of them can do.
i have noticed that you always have big ideas, aspirations and projects) well, you never know without trying!

goga:

Maybe we do not see the world behind the forest. I do not have all the answers and solutions, but I want to find them. that is why I created the topic. what one ant cannot do, hordes of them can do.

Beautiful!!! :-)))

SEVER11:
To the author of this thread: I don't think you originally had the right task in "No Stop Grid" to build the grid itself. That's why this cube will be unprofitable from the beginning. I'll give you an idea: I have been using automatic step calculation grid with time and price reference (part of the calculation is similar to "Gann's square") for about half a year now. On the screenshot I think you can see everything

Just the 20 pt grid is different.
Files:
122.zip  14 kb

goga:

Maybe we do not see the world behind the forest. I do not have all the answers and solutions, but I want to find them. that is why I created the topic. what one ant cannot do, hordes of them can do.
Do you want to read the articles? The version of the switch, and it is the main block of all this nonsense is described in the article, the selection of strategies and sets is up to taste.

We also need people to test the systems online and check the results. everyone is needed for these tasks!!!

FION:
And the articles to read? The version of the switch, which is the main unit of all this nonsense is described in the article, the selection of strategies and sets is already to taste.

OK. That's where I've seen it all... (I may have seen it somewhere else here on the subject...). :-)))

Otherwise I : "I am currently ready to search for material on the subject suggested by you..." - NA has already found everything (well, or almost everything)... :-)))

Thank you.

P.S. I'll be sure to reread it again.

goga:
They also need people to test online systems and check the results... They need everybody for these tasks!!!

It is worth creating a work plan so that there is no panic, in which direction to dig, to divide into departments, theoretical department ants (generation of ideas then convert into TOR), implementation department (here everything is clear). beta-testing department (testing, generation of comments, recommendations, also closely related to the theoretical department that would discuss the problem and make the necessary recommendation for the implementation department) and the head ant, so to speak)))) aha

Yes, and it is important that each department has a representative who will transmit and discuss issues arising between the groups of implementation of the project otherwise flood flood flood cash local disputes and showdown will not pass ... and in general, a huge crowd to discuss that will be difficult, that there are departments with a group of people and their leaders who are at meetings to discuss the front work)))