Real market profile (at least from MT4) - page 9

sanyooooook:

Fixed it, I don't think anyone will place more than a thousand orders )))

Probably for completeness you need the name of the office (or server) and the account number. And also the time of the report. And you can email the centre straight away (bypassing the file) :)

As well as to make the script looped, waking up once in X min. for example.

P.S. And you can do monitoring type onyx :) By the way, on their basis (or under such a screen) it has already been practically implemented ;)

Avals:

I would probably need the name of the office (or server) and the account number for completeness. And also the time of the report. And you can email the centre straight away (bypassing the file) :)

Is it easier to process files or letters?

sanyooooook:

is it easier to process files or to process emails?

well, the letter is also a file)) There is no difference. Besides, if you do it to a file, you need to write code for sending it via some protocol. But there is already built into MT sending protocol

P.S. But there is SendFTP. Then probably better by a file through ftp

smoke )

It's almost normal now )

Files:

If you do SendFTP, you have to give the FTP username and password.

Who has a suggestion?

Htz. Drunk. But:

I see: a project, like a club. It needs a website - a minimum of two.

And many, many... sanyooooook, you have no idea how much...

I'm in. sanyooooook, whatever I can do, I'll help. I won't advertise it, but I'm sure you don't care.

Silent:

Htz. Drunk. But:

I'm in. sanyooooook, whatever I can do, I'll help. I won't advertise it, but you don't give a shit.

Yeah, here's the thing.

Website - business card, sample informer... This is a must. + Number of participants. !!! Really important - Qty=who stands where.

I like it. Let's give 100500 real accounts!!!

Silent:

Htz. Drunk. But:

I'm in. sanyooooook, whatever I can do, I'll help. I won't advertise it, but you don't give a shit.

I already have a site, a master, too, some or other (often none).

The following elements are required:

1. Figure out how to send files to users on the site

2. Find (borrow, steal)) script that will process the information gathered from users

3. A script that will download the public file from the site after the handler (it's not that difficult).

4. A script that draws levels on a chart based on a downloaded file.

Silent:

Yeah, here's the thing.

Website - business card, sample informer... This is a must. + Number of participants. !!! really important - Qty=who stands where.

I like it. Let's give 100500 real accounts !!!

easy )