Real market profile (at least from MT4) - page 3

PPC:
It is much more valuable to know the mood of a single mega-bearer/seller

What's so valuable about it?

In my opinion it is more valuable to know the number of open(pending) positions at a certain level + total volume + the ability to know where the stops and profits are and much more, in essence the market profile, which is visible in MT4, which is not shown to us by brokerage companies.

sanyooooook:

What is the value in that?

In my opinion it is more valuable to know the number of open positions at a certain level + aggregate volume + the ability to know where the stops and profits are located and much more, in fact it is a profile in MT4 that is not shown to us by brokerage companies.

Let's buy some brokerage company employee to leak information to us...))

You can go straight into this thread.

DhP:

Let's buy some DC employee to leak information to us...)).

This will only be information on one DC, but here it is planned for all of them, whose clients will participate in the system.

SZZ: The brokerage staff will not do it :))), while the customers will be glad to work against the brokerage companies )

sanyooooook:

This will only be information on one DC, but here it is planned for all of them, whose clients will participate in the system.

ZS: The DC staff will not do it, they will be sterilized for it )))), and the customers will be happy to work against the DC )

Wouldn't it be easier for everyone to pool their money and buy their own DC?

There will be no less eager customers.

DhP:

Wouldn't it be easier for everyone to chip in and buy their own DC?

There will be just as many people interested.

Then you become a werewolf. ))) I don't.

sanyooooook:

Then you become a werewolf. ))) I don't want to.

We will protect the especially delicate natures and will not allow them to be in charge.

But the information will always be available to union members...

sanyooooook:

What is the value of this?

In my opinion it is more valuable to know the number of open (pending) positions at a certain level + total volume + possibility to know where stops and profits are located and much more, in fact the market profile, which is visible in MT4, that is not shown to us by brokerage companies.

I've read the topic and still don't understand the value of this research?

I can assume with 90% confidence that the result will look like the following phrase: the market is always wrong

IgorM:

I can assume with 90% certainty that the result will look like the phrase: the market is always wrong

why?

sanyooooook:

What is the value in it?

In my opinion it is more valuable to know the number of open (pending orders) positions at a certain level + aggregate volume + the ability to know where stops and profits are and much more, in essence the market profile, which is visible in MT4, which is not shown to us by DTZ.

And the valuable thing is that he is more informed than all of us put together, and believe me, he knows what he's doing (otherwise he wouldn't move the masses that we couldn't even dream of) - it's us here in droves... everyone ran and so did I

The fields in the file to be sent are planned as follows:

Order type Volume of the order Order price Take profit price Stop price Expiration (possible and not necessary)