Expert's idea of a double martingale - page 8

zador, be careful when posting affiliate links of all kinds. They are not allowed here.

The link to the resource has been removed.

Mathemat:

zador, be careful when posting affiliate links of all kinds. They are not allowed here.

The link to the resource has been removed.

Okay.

goldtrader:
Foolish advertising. It's time to call in the moderators.
I misidentified myself!!!! It's all right. The thread was about him. I'm not posting any more links.

zador:
The concept of a double martin is to compensate for the loss of ALL (even if there are 10 of them) orders opened earlier, but still active, with one profit of 20 pips, and to close all at once with a profit. Its trading algorithms are adjusted exclusively for short pullbacks. In the Profit column you will always see Minus. It does not catch large trends, it catches their rollback. At my time it sustained a drawdown of 270 pips with reserve, at that time I lost 1506 quid, and the next order brought 1600 for 20 pips. The profit was 94 quid. In general the bigger the loss, the bigger the gain. The main thing is to always be in touch, otherwise you will sell out 100%. Orders will be open and the price has gone, and on a rollback we have not closed.
What is the difference from the usual: martin or averaging (waiting for the pullback)?

zador:
The concept of a double martin is to compensate for the loss of ALL (even if there are 10 of them) orders opened earlier, but still active, with a single profit of 20 pips, and to close them all at once with a profit. Its trading algorithms are adjusted exclusively for short pullbacks . In the Profit column you will always see Minus. It does not catch large trends, it catches their rollback. At my time it sustained a drawdown of 270 pips with reserve, at that time I lost 1506 quid, and the next order brought 1600 for 20 pips. The profit was 94 quid. In general the bigger the loss, the bigger the gain. The main thing is to always be in touch, otherwise you will sell out 100%. Orders will be open and the price has gone, and on a rollback we have not closed.

I don't understand the definition of a double martin ... Especially as it relates to this ( from the starter's post):

"...Entry anywhere), but: do simultaneously buy and sell with 1 lot, put "limits" stop-loss 20 pips, take-profit 20 pips+spread (this will be for all lots)

If rate went down, sell is closed with profit at Take Profit, buy at Stop Loss. If it is going up, everything is equal.

Now we open sell 1 lot, buy 2 lots, "restrictions" as in the first case, etc.

I.e. on a losing trade, we increase the lot by two times".

As for red and underlined in the post... so it's a kind of gridiron... ... I don't know how to do it ... If you want a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it, try to do it with a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it, try to do it with a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it, try to do it with a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it, try to do it with a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it, try to do it with a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it, try to do it with a free trade ... If you don't know what to do with it I'm currently testing it myself on a demo... Just for EURUSD ... :-))) Although, EURGBP is coming up... :-))) Look at it, if it has good rez... including in the test - post it here...

Files:

I think it's better to just roll over like the Janibekov effect.....

Martingeil:

Could you elaborate a little more...

Roman.:

Could you be a little more specific...
:-) http://youtu.be/L2o9eBl_Gzw

:-))) Well, it's not clear... (I've seen it on TV too...) and as for the market... please decipher...

Martingeil:

I.e. you get the usual martin, when you get a loss, let's say on the bay, you go short with increased volume... Is that what you mean?