Expert's idea of a double martingale - page 7

igoreremenko:

Hi all.

A lot of people are scolding Martingale money management, but I keep experimenting. As in roulette it is really effective (tested in practice)

There is an expert idea, but it can work at brokers who don't ban the lock.

No statistics, as I need to write an Expert Advisor and put it on a demo, micro account

The idea itself:

Any currency pair, wait for a flat (the high-low for the last 24 trading hours<100 pips)

Entry anywhere), but: buy and sell with 1 lot at a time, limit stop-loss to 20 pips and take profit to 20 pips+spread (this will be for all lots)

If rate went down, sell is closed with profit at Take Profit, buy at Stop Loss. If it is going up, everything is equal.

Now we open sell 1 lot, buy 2 lots, "restrictions" as in the first case, etc.

I.e. on a losing trade we increase the lot twice.

Please critique the idea when there is a big loss.

I ask for technical help in writing an Expert Advisor on mql5.

Thank you for your attention)

In that thread, where all the advisors, there is a similar-sliv....-a programmer, here vva231@rambler.ru Valery-the guy is smart, I did his owls. he is cheap 50-100. But no one will write on your (this) strategy, unless ccmilion, he will rip you a couple hundred for your uselessness .....

zador:

Yes, what a heated argument you have about the " bike" not being possible, not realising that everyone has been riding one for a long time. I'm talking about this.

And it works exactly on this system! Well done to the creators. They do not give out open settings (to avoid tampering). As for leakage, everyone leaks at some point. Do not forget to withdraw! This is the way it is, friends.

...are there no such rollers on the other pairs?

zador:
The concept of a double martin is to compensate for the loss of ALL (even if there are 10 of them) orders opened earlier, but still active, with one profit of 20 pips, and to close all at once with a profit. Its trading algorithms are adjusted exclusively for short pullbacks. In the Profit column you will always see Minus. It does not catch large trends, it catches their rollback. At my time he sustained a drawdown of 270 points with reserve, at that time I lost 1506 quid, and the next order brought 1600 for 20 points. The profit was 94 quid. In general the bigger the loss, the bigger the gain. The main thing is to always be in touch, otherwise you will sell out 100%. Orders will be open and the price has gone, and on a rollback we have not closed.

What do you mean we didn't close on the pullback? If you don't want to close the order, check it... He's not making a total TP on the server? That's bullshit, unprofessional.... Get regular illan1.6 (increase lots 2-3), put it in different directions on one account, and it's safer... guys, give 10 kilos of dollars through partners.... and the country where you're registered, you'll be richer...

paukas:

Are you asking me?

I have no idea what they use locs for, stand under the boom, swim behind the buoys and, excuse me, go to the transformer to take a piss.

When you have the same amount of buy and sell at the same time, you accumulate neither profit nor loss.

I'll teach you how to capitalize on market fluctuations.

Not expensive. (C) M. Safin.

DDD

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| good judgment.mq4 |
//| rekker©2011 |
#property copyright "rekker©2011"
#property link "rekker©2011"

extern string Balans = "1000$";
extern double Lot = 0.1;
extern inttern Profit = 5;
//number of orders per day
extern int Z = 2;
//number of trading days in the month
extern inttern nDay = 20;
//number of trading months in a year
extern nMN= 12;

//| judgment |

int start()
{
if (Lot x Profit = 5$ x Z = 10$/day x nDay = 200$/month x nMN = 2400$/year => Balans + 240%/year)
}
return(0);

)))

zador:

... And the advisor is actually free. But it doesn't work without a license key ...

EA here /********************/

It's a bullshit ad. Time to call in the moderators.

I'm going to dilute your discussion a little bit with a post on the subject:

Here are the test results of the EA in question in this thread. trading on the eurik and pound. This is a demo. As long as there are no powerful trends, it earns.

But for real trading this idea will not work. The drawdowns are big. We need to come up with a safer money management algorithm instead of martingale.

ceppqq58:

...but no other pairs of rollers like this?
I've tested on other pairs, the results are worse. You can't change their settings, they just don't show them.

ceppqq58:

what do you mean it didn't close on a rollback.... he doesn't set the total TP on the server? it's a bullshit, unprofessional .... Get a regular ilan1.6 (set a 2-3 lot increase), put it in different directions on one account, and it's more reliable... guys, give us ten kilos of dollars through partners.... and the country where the DC is registered, will be richer...
He moves the TP all the time himself. Profit at him is short, and constantly changes, but the stop is constant. G..... is normal.Just communication is always needed. I have been sitting on a dedicated server for a long time. I don't give a damn about these problems. At home, the accounts are for manual trading only, and the EAs are all there. It's more reliable and convenient. And ilan 1.6, I tried it. I've tried it. Even the gilka's chart beats him in profits. I have never tried it, I have never been used to buy from an Expert Advisor, I have never been used to buy from another broker. I'm not worried about it. I try to look at my account. If you do not know how much our brokers earn, you may ask them: "How much do they earn?

serler2:

I'm going to dilute your discussion a little bit with a post on the subject:

Here are the test results of the EA in question in this thread. trading on the eurik and pound. This is a demo. As long as there are no powerful trends, it earns.

But for real trading this idea will not work. The drawdowns are big. We need to come up with a safer money management algorithm instead of martingale.

I agree. Tried it myself. It's a little late to the Euros, if anything. Dangerous. Try it on gold. For the test, use М15. For trade on М1.