Expert's idea of a double martingale - page 3

Taki was right to ban loki. Loki spoil people. They get into the brain and if they don't meet resistance, they take over and devour it.

Crum crum

igoreremenko:
What do I do, I'll figure it out. It has nothing to do with the topic of the topic. Technical analysis has long studied (which in books) and in general I have a new account here, but not for advertising, "Learn where Father Christmas earns for gifts".

It is clear that the second part of the sentence is irrelevant to the topic of the topic, and the first part has no comments or you have selective reading and read only what you can then drool over?

And what does this have to do with advertising about Father Christmas earning money?

Mischek:

Taki was right to ban loki. Loki spoil people. They get into the brain and if they don't meet resistance, they take over and devour it.

Crum crum

They say they're going to ban footsies too for your own good, at the behest of the working people.

paukas:
They say that soon they will also ban stops for your own benefit, at the request of the workers.

That's right, by the way, if we're talking about stoplosses. Same virtual bullshit.

Mischek:

That's right, by the way, if we're talking about stoplosses. Same virtual bullshit.
But you can martingale as much as you want.

These are the results of testing your EA on a demo account for 1.5 months. The Tp and SL were chosen as 500 pips (in 5th digit) Trading both in eur and pound at the same time.

In general it is quite profitable as long as no strong moves happen and the EA starts to choke on the margin call.

serler2:

These are the results of testing your EA on a demo account for 1.5 months. The Tp and SL were chosen as 500 pips (in 5th digit) Trading both in eur and pound at the same time.

In general it is quite profitable as long as no strong moves happen and the EA starts to choke on the margin call.

We should turn it off before a strong move :))

paukas:
You should turn it off before a strong move :))

We all want the grail.

The grail should work without human involvement.

For an EA to withstand drawdowns, you need to change 0.1 lot to 0.01 lot. Then you will have eternal profits. 5-7% per year.

serler2:

We all want the grail.

The grail should work without human involvement.

For an EA to withstand drawdowns, you need to change 0.1 lot to 0.01 lot. Then you will have eternal profits. 5-7% per year.

Yeah, and 1:1 leverage, or better to buy and sell at the bank ))))))

igoreremenko: Для снижения рисков и убытков входить например в середине этой серии

I repeat the question posed by Mischek:

What is the beginning of the series?