[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 269

And finally, a thought or a BREAD ))))

go for the red)))

Evgen157:

go for the red)))

It will be decided in a minute or two... If the wolf works, good, if not, let's go down to 1.4130

DragonSL:

The euro still has room to fall...

Yes, but a correction is needed... (I have this overbought/oversold indicator on H1 and H4 coming up on the dashboard, and this has never happened in my work yet)

margaret:
Yeah, but a correction is needed... (I have this overbought/oversold indicator on H1 and H4 coming up on my dashboard soon, and this has never happened before in my work)

Have there been frequent revolutions?

Soros dumped the gold, everyone thought -- gud, investing in commodities and stock markets, but he ... in a revolution, like in Georgia... Uh-oh...

Baxoena put in a b.u.

I think we can sleep for two hours, everyone bye ( I mean bye))))...

margaret:
Yes, but a correction is needed... (I have this overbought/oversold indicator on H1 and H4 coming up on my dashboard, and I haven't had one yet)

There is no such thing as overbought and oversold )))

Chester:

Hi!!! )))) how's business? ))))) won't post anything today so sorry, it's jam day!!! )))

Good luck and profitaff to all!!! )))

Members of the US House of Representatives have sued Barack Obama and Defence Secretary Robert Gates over the military operation in Libya.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of ten MPs, including members of both the Democratic and Republican parties, reports Associated Press.

According to lawmakers, the White House chief violated the U.S. Constitution by going to war in Libya without congressional approval. They also note that B.Obama used NATO and the UN to justify the use of military force against Libyan authorities.

The MPs demand that a judge issue a ruling suspending the involvement of US forces in Libya without the approval of the US Congress.

Evgen157:

let's go red))))

If it reaches 1.391648, the next target might be 1.320895, think about it. I have a hunch that a surprise is in store for everyone. I'm going further down as I don't see any reversals yet.