[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 267

[Europe].

EUR Euro-Zone Consumer Price Index - Core (YoY) (MAY)

EUR Euro-Zone Consumer Price Index (YoY) (MAY)

EUR Euro-Zone Consumer Price Index (MoM) (MAY)

EUR Euro-Zone Employment (YoY) (1Q)

EUR Euro-Zone Employment (QoQ) (1Q)

[America]

USD Current Account Balance (1Q) - here is the help for Euro...

Tomorrow the news will come out on Europe and move this eu at....

margaret:
No, they hug the trees in the morning, then drink nectar, and then go to work with a good mood and a smile all over their face...

Yeah, it's exactly the opposite: we spit at the TV in the morning, then drink kefir and then drive to work, swearing at two types of goats (slow goats and fast goats) on the way to work.

Rolling back to 1.4231

Tantrik:
how little there is in every backstreet bar these days. He himself has posted a forecast on H4 (does not see his index reversals, which I wanted to check) until tomorrow I'll come and see... (nzd profits closed there and swaps ugly. good luck trading!)
So, they are not there yet, and who states the opposite, let him now indicate the moment or price of reversal on H4. And claiming that the index does not see the reversal, in my opinion, is unsubstantiated, time will tell.

itum:

Tomorrow the news will come out on Europe and move this eu at....

These are the most basic macroeconomic indicators for tomorrow:

13:00 EUR Consumer Price Index (Annual)2.7%2.7%
13:00 EUR Employment Change (Quarterly)0.20%0.20%
13:00 EUR Core CPI (Annual)1.6%1.6%

DragonSL:
Rolling back to 1.4231
brave! but not witty, try to analyse on history after which a flat appears very often

IgorM:
brave! but not witty, try to analyse on history after which a flat appears very often

Deaver and wolf...

margaret:

These are the most important macroeconomic indicators for tomorrow:

13:00 EUR Consumer Price Index (Annual)2.7%2.7%
13:00 EUR Employment Change (Quarterly)0.20%0.20%
13:00 EUR Core CPI (Annual)1.6%1.6%
Yes right and will go up (will either bounce to 1.4290 or go further up) something is already brewing ...

What's your quack? Quack. Who's for wolf?