[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 263

All that's left is for China to throw out the dollars and there it is .... sure ))))

-DEN-:

In a neighbouring thread, the Sultonov indicator on the MT screen was posted

I haven't seen one yet.

there's yesterday's and there are empty squares.

Tantrik:
so look what the sult. indicator shows (screenshot please) (1.4145 - reversal - temporary or permanent I don't know)

The reversal on H4 is not expected neither by the last trend, nor by the global trend of 07.06.11:

Evgen157:

All that's left is for China to throw out the dollars and there it is KIPPETS ....)

Does China benefit from sinking America?????

NO NO and NO.

After what's happened now, there's more to come tomorrow.

UBS currency strategists expect the single currency to decline against the US dollar.

In their view, the EUR/USD dynamics after ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet hinted on Thursday that an interest rate hike is imminent shows that the potential of the interest differential as a driving force behind the euro is already at an end.

According to the bank, the market situation in July will be characterised by increased uncertainty related to macroeconomic indicators in the eurozone as well as the end of the second round of the Fed's quantitative easing programme. As a result, risk assets, equities and commodity prices will fall, while the US currency will get a boost.

yosuf:

No reversal on H4 in the latest trend or in the global trend of 07. 06. 11:

Thank you.

yosuf:

No reversal on H4 in the latest trend or in the global trend of 07. 06. 11:

I am sticking to this position although tomorrow morning there are likely to be false upside signals.

At the time of publication, the pair is trading around 1.43. In principle, we have talked a lot about 1.43 before. A breakdown of this level threatens a decline in the range of 1.42 - 1.40 - 1.35. For today, the breakdown range has been defined as follows: 1,4174 - 1,4552. I.e., only when the level reaches 1.4174 and trades lower, it will be possible to talk about the strengthening of the downside risks.
There are prerequisites for that.
Not only the problems of Greece, the duration and the current inability to come to an agreement, but also the problems of the banking sector in other countries are being talked about. In particular, rating agency Moody's is threatening to downgrade banks in France.
The ECB seems to have washed its hands of this by saying in the person of J. Stark that "The central bank, firstly, is not a private bank and secondly, it should not finance the state budget because its mandate is to ensure price stability". There was "no objection" to "the participation on a voluntary basis of private creditors in the new Greek aid programme". However, "Greece can only count on support if it intensifies its efforts for structural reforms". That said, "fiscal consolidation is needed by several countries", not just Greece. Long-term projects, however...
Interestingly, at the time of publication all 3 Eurocurrencies (EUR, GBP, CHF) are showing a weakening against the USD. The GBP/USD has the potential to fall towards 1.61 (benchmark: 1.6042).

itum:
I'm kind of starting to bounce back ...

no... it's just...

When the value of the total position of a currency pair becomes extremely high, it can be regarded as a buy signal in case of trend trading, or a sell signal in case of counter-trend trading.

When the value of the total position on a currency pair becomes extremely low, it can be regarded as a sell signal in case of trend trading, or a sell signal in case of counter-trend trading.

Conclusions, gentlemen.