[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 212

ZetM:

And, how to deal with pop-ups like; "Trade flow is busy" or "You really want to SELL" or "You really want to close the position", I can name more, 3 varieties of pop-ups, add 30 seconds to execute your order (have the right). This 'art' is hardly useful.....))))) in real life....))))

ECN accounts have these problems ?

Wow ! The EURUSD took a 120 pips TP - same for GBPUSD - sorry I missed the moment - it would have been the same - I've got to stop shorting the stops and I've lost 200 pips today - the first trades were 60 pips to break 100 pips so it all works - no breakout.

I need to quit with short stops and TPs - today I got 200 pips short - my first trades were with 60 pips TP for a 100 pips breakout - so it all works - no loss

It's a shame that I have 2 times more profit on a demo account! I´m fast to close deals on a real one))) such is my mistake

On the euro and dollar there was a breakdown of the fractal level + gannah

On the Ghana also dates - taking a trough on 02.06 ! we do a turn and get 10.06

And now pay attention - on the euro yen dumped 5% of hamsters - now gaining a crowd on the euro dollar - before the collapse was 50/50 - the euro yen index fell by 5% today they had a lot of plums and margin calls - so take the detailed statistics

This means that 90% there are at a loss now who are in BUY ! )))) nobody sells from the bottom - so it is logical to go back up to the rainbow - and then plum again!

I don't like it any more )) there's nowhere lower on this level )

Mixon777:

I don't like that any more ))

The word "like" is spelled without a "y" sign...

w2m:

The word "like" is spelled without a "y" sign...
Sorry, I got a 2 in Russian - can you teach me?

Let's try to assess the situation for next week without waiting for today's close.

I give you a picture of the possible outcomes. The final decision is up to you. I hope I have made everything clear in it. I'm uploading the TPL file here.

A lot depends on the daily bar close. I was expecting it to be 250-300 pips or so.

It would be interesting to hear your comments.

Files:
eurusd.zip  2 kb

Mixon777:
Sorry, I got a 2 in Russian - can you teach me?

You'd better teach me your trading method, because neither Russian nor mathematics helps with these squares...

EVgEN_SA:

It would be interesting to hear your comments.

Closing the week will have to look at....

margaret:
By the close of the week we will have to see....

My guess is that while the quid will go into some kind of plus, the euro will correct.