[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 211

IgorM:
only pips up today, it's too late to go down today
The euro pound can start pipping downwards.

Kitsan:

Put up a screenshot.

The bmp is out - see the trailer...
Files:
nvi.zip  51 kb

Roman.:

The bump is out - see the trailer...

You have been missing 6 days so hep.

Kitsan:

You have missed 6 days so hep.

:-))) Got it. :-)))

IgorM:
Do you know how to pips? Pipsing is an art, look at the euro after 1.4330 ;)

And, how to deal with pop-ups, like; "Trade feed is busy" or "You really want to SELL" or "You really want to close the position", I can name more, 3 types of pop-ups, add 30 seconds to execute your order (have the right). This "art" is hardly useful.....))))) in real life....))))

Hello, everyone! So far, here's my thoughts...

ReziDent:

Hello, everyone! So far, here's what I'm thinking...

Hi there! Well done!

There - that's relevant and interesting...

ZetM:

And, how to deal with pop-ups like; "Trade flow is busy" or "You really want to SELL" or "You really want to close the position", I can name yet, 3 varieties of pop-ups, add 30 seconds to execute your order (have the right). This "art" is hardly useful.....))))) in real life....))))

How to deal with the type (trade flow is busy). You can write a script that will constantly make requests this one time, there will be a loss in profits , but it doesn't matter. The best option is a good dealing centre with powerful servers.

The best tip is when 5 losses can compensate and increase at least by 3 times only 1 profit.

I don't do pips, rather I do pre-pips, it's more interesting and profitable over shorter distances. I don't deal with gaps and strong bounces, because I chase them.

I don't advise to go anywhere that no steamships go.

I do not want to offend anyone.