[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 125

The volatility of a pair and its liquidity are inversely related, or am I wrong?

Mixon777:
I have been working on this for over a decade now and I am convinced that the market is not the best place to start, so I have to keep working.

Yesterday on Square 9 was "High", 2.06 -- should be "Low", if I catch some more elks by reopening positions on Mixon's TS, the depo for testing this TS will be visited by uncle Kolya Morzhov personally ...

DragonSL:

Yesterday on Square 9 was "High", 2.06 -- should be "Low", if I catch a few more craps by reopening positions by Mixon's TS, the depo for testing this TS will be personally visited by Uncle Kolya Morzhov...

Well, you have chosen this test, no one forced you to it. People tend to look for the easy way. Did you open the pose in real life?

what was that with the euro just now?

Kolivi:

Options expiry this week - rising volatility is its consequence.

snail09:

Well you have chosen this test, no one forced you to it. You do not have to go for the easy way out. Did you open the pose for real?

When everyone was down on Friday, I made a prediction upwards (someone wanted to eat my position from a screenshot. I make screenshots only using demo account, because as grandpa Gunn said: do not show your positions to anyone - you will find critics and you will doubt your TS). So, the forecast was fulfilled 100% and the position closed with profit on the real account.

In the case of square 9: TS -- Mixon, MM -- Martingale

Martingale is known to like accurate predictions, otherwise -- Uncle Kolya.

Why do I test Square 9, just because I also, like Mixon, adhere to the theory of world conspiracy and choose appropriate TS for myself ...

Kolivi:
Nothing anymore...

DragonSL:

CU -- Mixon,

hu of Mixon?

DragonSL:

I made a prediction upwards when everyone opened on Friday (someone wanted to eat my position from the screenshot, I make screenshots only using demo account, because as grandpa Gunn said: don't show your positions to anyone - you will get critics and you will doubt your TS). So, the forecast is 100% true, the position is closed with profit on the real account.

In the case of square 9: TS -- Mixon, MM -- Martingale

Martingale is known to like accurate predictions, otherwise -- Uncle Kolya.

Why am I testing Square 9, only because I also, like Mixon, adhere to the theory of the world conspiracy and selecting appropriate TS for myself ...

I agree with you about the **** Masonic conspiracy. But the spot market is good because it allows you to speculate on expectations. Can you say of yourself "I am a speculator and I live by it"? Not yet. No, I mean "I live and earn by it". I haven't been working for an uncle for a long time, the costs are high, but I still need to buy another monitor. If not here, then nowhere.)

rigc:

WHO'S MIXON?

Mixon777

:-)