[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 123

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page105 next report

eurofrank, eurofound, pounddoll, poundfrank - going by the forecast (there may be adjustments along the way - traces are mixed up)

Tantrik:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page105 next report

eurofrank, eurofound, pounddoll, poundfrank - going by the forecast (there may be corrections as we go along - the traces get confused)

Igor, summarising the "next report", dollarfrank turns out to be the sweetest pair, try on the usdchf chart to your traces please.

If it's not too stressful.

RekkeR:
Igor, summing up the "next report", dollarfrank turns out to be the "sweetest pair", please try the usdchf chart on your lines ))))

Accuracy is improving (enlightenment is not far off).

the euroena is forecast on 23.05.

and on 31.05 (today is the last paid day of the internet - I am going to the monastery) as a variant the trend may not break 115.50 will break 116.50 may be selil to 115.50 will break 114 next 113

Supplementary: (corrective waves may not be there especially on the eu)

RekkeR:

Igor, summarising the "next report", dollarfrank turns out to be the sweetest pair, try on the usdchf chart to your lines please.

If it's not too tight.

Hi!

Tantrik:

Hi!

Hi!

"(today is the last paid day of internet - I'm going to a nunnery)" - what's with the writing?

Are you leaving because of your faith, or do you think a nunnery would be better than the outside world?

))

RekkeR:

Hi!

"(today is the last paid day of internet - I'm going to a nunnery)" - what kind of writing is that?

Are you leaving because of your faith, or do you think a nunnery would be better than the outside world?

))

the other provider offered 2 months for 2 roubles - a bonus. (Monastery is good - but it won't work - lots of work)

Hello all! Are you going to leave us, Margot? On behalf of everyone here I beg you, not to do it ....There are people here promising to give flowers on time ....There's half of the forum woooong... almost falling in love with you...and you're on the run...we're gonna miss you.

Evgen157, where are you? I was ... I was getting ready to watch your various screenshots, but you're not there ....

Margaret Thank you very much !!! Please do not submit to the edification of individual copies of this forum! As the popular wisdom says, "You can't comb a goat so much as a goat and he'll still be a goat!"

Let all who do not have profit and trade at a loss - the world does not like the weak - such is the evolution and the concept of things - if it were so easy - on earth there would be more parasites than useful organisms - With respect yours - Michael