[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 120

seolink74:
All of them? :) I don't care who says what, but every trader should have his own strategy, checked on history. If you know Mickson's strategy and it shows positive results on history, use it. But every strategy has negative deals. Devers and traps are all cheats.

There's only one Mixon here --- 777.

seolink74:
All? :) I don't care who says what, but every trader should have his own strategy tested on history. If you know the strategy Mixon (who is he?) and it shows positive results on history, then trade on it. But every strategy has negative deals. Devers and traps are all cheats.

+1

But there will always be fools to trade on someone else's forecasts ... that's what analysts do ...

but everyone wants to believe that there are sensible people here... at least sometimes....

good luck and profits to everyone....

From Maxiforex today:

In our forecast for Tuesday, we assume -

An attempt by the pair to break out of yesterday's range and test the strong resistance level of the sellers at 1.4413 on the upside. If the breakout takes place and the pair manages to consolidate above the level, the single currency might continue to rise towards 1.4523. However, reversal of the pair from the resistance level and downward movement towards the target levels is more likely: 1.4287; 1.4250 и 1.4218.

I have changed the Ganzilla, there is something in the square9 and I am checking it, but only on the demo for now...

I also get a high today and further down...

DragonSL:
What was that?
EUR/USD stumbled to lows around $1.4360 after German media quoted coalition government spokesman and Free Democratic Party member F. Schaffler as saying that Greece should leave the eurozone.

margaret:
EUR/USD stumbled to lows around $1.4360 after German media quoted F. Schaffler, representative of the government coalition and member of the Free Democratic Party, as saying that Greece should leave the eurozone.

The Greeks were lucky to survive the crisis because they survived on Euro money and now they'll benefit from new volumes of money. I mean sea shipping and tourism that were in the depths of the Greek crisis...

As in Aesop -- the Greeks were thrown in the river for debts without any privatisation...

The scenario is the same: foreign "investors" come into the country and ply everyone with expensive European (mostly German) equipment at five times the mark-up, the business plan (financial plan) is bursting at the seams, loans are not being repaid. The IMF "rushes to the rescue" and gives money... to pay back overseas investors, thus transferring corporate debt to government debt through "bailout plans for the banks". Then comes the bailout and "belt-tightening" and then the privatization ... And then, investors get on their white horses to buy back what they did not have time to scrap...

The Greeks are stupid, they didn't let themselves be robbed, they took to the streets and now Merkel says: "We fought and fought ..." :-)

Analysts at BMO Capital Markets believe that having fallen from the highs of early May in the area of 1.4900 to 1.3970, the EUR/USD pair has formed a rather sustained low.

According to experts, the single currency will grow against the U.S. dollar to 1.4700 in the third quarter and to 1.4900 in the last three months of 2011.

At the same time, strategists think that the euro will make a prolonged decline next year, falling to 1.4800 in the first quarter, to 1.4600 in the second, to 1.4300 in the third and to 1.4100 in the last three months of 2012.

margaret:

Analysts at BMO Capital Markets believe that having fallen from the highs of early May in the area of 1.4900 to 1.3970, the EUR/USD pair has formed a fairly consistent low.

According to experts, the single currency will grow against the U.S. dollar to 1.4700 in the third quarter and to 1.4900 in the last three months of 2011.

At the same time, strategists think that the euro will make a prolonged decline next year, falling to 1.4800 in the first quarter, to 1.4600 in the second, to 1.4300 in the third and to 1.4100 in the last three months of 2012.

Which position should I open on Sel or Bay now based on the information received? There are no sustained highs and lows... everything is breaking through

Vizard:

Feel better?
trade...
if you don't have anything to say or don't understand elementary things, you better just shut up...
although no post... funny ))))

Wizard, you're being rude again, here's my screenshot. You can laugh, but I didn't say anything funny. I opened the numbers. Well, I was hiding what?

You could not break through the option level of 1.4417. Or was it you who asked for the weekly breakdown? Imho, the week might as well be at 1.4187. This week is an expiration.

Show me your real.

seolink74:
Should I open a Sel or Bay position now based on the information received? There are no sustained highs and lows... everything is breaking through

Last week I posted Trichet's speech in which he clearly hinted at further rate hikes - a plus for the euro....

The quantitative easing programme should be over by the end of June and until it is over there should be no fall (barring force majeure)...