[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 119

What was that?

DragonSL:
What was that?
It's the direction we were shown where to go

Vizard:

))) What can I tell you... a geek))) You should open your eyes first (tf)))), then use your brain a bit))), maybe such questions won't arise in the future...)))

(sic) At least you made me laugh...

Why are you cropping the screenshot, just to hide your poses? You're so tinny))). Is the key on the bracket ")" sticking? 8-) Wash it out with alcohol. The topic here seems to be about the EuR, and the screens are different, on different timeframes. 1.4417 on the EUR has been a strong level since Monday. You are so funny!)

seolink74:

If you have reason to sell... And just for information, tell us what the trading plan is based on.

My plan is simple: price on D1 is above MA 26 + price above weekly and daily pivot levels

Today is the end of the monthly bar. Most likely to close in a cross. It's a candlestick EURCAD. My indices are not saying anything definite at least. No more serious stories on this pair.

lexxora:
Come on, shall we go down?
I lost 2 deposits using such a strategy in 2010 :)) Then I started to work with my hands according to the strategy... it got much better... but later I realized that manual trading is not for me... so I decided to do MTS according to my own strategy and I'm still perfecting it.

seolink74:
Running after the price without a strategy? I lost 2 deposits on such a strategy in 2010 :))

I would wait till 8 o'clock, it looks like a trap, they drew a divergence, broke Sell stops and went for the bulls...

What volumes...

seolink74:
I lost 2 deposits using this strategy in 2010 :))) Then I started to work with my hands according to the strategy... it got much better... but later I realized that manual trading is not for me... so I decided to do MTS according to my own strategy and I'm still perfecting it.

The way this bar closes on the month can be used to talk about further development.

DragonSL:

All should open down on Mixon, but I would wait till 8:00, looks like a trap, diver was drawn, sell stops ripped off and go for the suckers...
That's it? :) Whoever says what, but every trader should have his own strategy, checked on history. If you know Mickson's strategy and it shows positive results on history, use it. But every strategy has negative deals. Devers and traps are all cheats.

snail09:
Why are you cropping the screenshot...

feel better?
trade...
if you have nothing to say or don't understand the basics, you'd better shut up...
even if you don't fast... funny )))