[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 118

21april:

Where did you get the price of 1.4482 ???

When I wrote, almost everyone was convinced of the downgrade. I did my calculations and I got the opposite. After that I gave my opinion and forecast, nothing more. In general it is not in my plans to share my predictions at all. Channels confirmed (Williams).

Why this reaction is coming from you, I do not know, but this is your problem.

Next month will be very interesting in my opinion. Once again, happy bidding to all.

snail09:
And why do the screens show only 1.4 or no prices at all? You operate with big figures only, and you talk about intraday pipsing? What a mess. However, if you are not appealed to by others ...)

)))) What can I tell you... a wunderkind )))) you should open your eyes first (the TF)))) then pick your brain )))) maybe no such questions will arise in the future...)))

Well, at least you made me laugh...

Kolivi:
stop bragging, better give a prediction on the canadian, betting soon

I personally wouldn't work on the Canadian right now, no definite certainty.

Mixon777 bought a large volume and no one else got any .... So the bears are off the bulls ... Waiting for the brood ...

Mixon777:

No not all...I have a target of 1460 I opened yesterday at 14317...moved it to Breakeven today.

seolink74:
No, not all of them...

Or maybe I should sell a bigger volume.

sezon:
Mixon777 bought a large volume and no one else got any .... So the bears are off the bulls ... Waiting for the brood ...

Come on, shall we go downstairs?

EVgEN_SA:

Or maybe I should sell more volume.

If you have reason to sell... Tell us for information what the trading plan is based on.

I have a simple D1 price over MA 26 + price over weekly and daily pivot levels