[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 114

Tantrik:

it was an evening with nothing to do....

and I'll sell and then buy (be jealous!!!)

Let's create a club of demo millionaires I even agree to be the chairman! (for the time being)

Let's measure each other's stats.

You should have left Forex in 2008, the era of margin calls - all the forums became empty then

Demo lemons, then imagine your account with 2 month history - if it is so easy to demo - I will look at you

Mixon777:

I will soon be a ruble, and then a dollar - you should have left forex in 2008 - the era of margin calls - by the way that's when all the forums became empty

Demo lemons, then imagine your account with a history of 2 months - if it's so easy to demo - I'll look at you

i have been a Ruble player for a long time :))). i do not have a lemon in my account, i lost 501k left over :((

Tantrik:

I've been a ruble man for a long time :)). I don't have a million in my account. I lost 501 thousand left over :((

I've learned that to get very rich, you need other ways to do it.

You can use a trailing stop strategy - that's when the market pulls back 20 pips to wipe out the stops and takeovers = those people who have positions on the trawl -

But this is long in the past - now I'm not blind like I was before) although why am I bragging ? I need to be banned again - otherwise I would sit on this forum and would not take a profit on EUR CHF -

Mixon777:

Did you graduate in banking? If that's how much money you're starting out with - I got rich - and I realised that to get very rich, you need other ways to get rich.

- now i'm not as blind as i used to be.)

Well if you want! let YOU be the chairman! (I'll settle for a modest position as accountant and cashier)

Mixon777:

I will soon be a rouble and then a dollar ....

something tells me - that in the future we will see -
quark vibration analysis and predictive models based on Planckian black holes ))))
in autumn I'll read it for sure and with pleasure...)))
good luck and profits to all...

The moon will get back at you all ahaha -

Mixon777:

The moon will get back at you all ahaha -

is the indicator pointing to a coven?

IgorM:

is the indicator pointing to a coven?

Waiting until 1.4350 .Can't put up the figure)))) who is awake ?

ay, the moderator is asleep, if I'm right don't delete the moment...