[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 103

Tantrik:
will be on Monday :))

Lucky, knowing the opening price you could have made a good profit on such a gap :)))))

Brokers actually closed Friday at 1.4322

Tantrik:
(already wrote before 1.07. all the chetets are demo)
I basically thought at once that the demo. Just now wrote about it I must have missed it somewhere (. On the charts in the corner you can also sign it, just in case :))))

Tantrik:
how this affects the forecast I do not understand.
Not on the forecast, on people's minds very much ))))))

Tantrik:
there are no open positions on the forecasts

What do you mean? I don't get it.

antrik:
I understand that open positions affect sentiment (I don't know how a demo chart affects it)

Let's see next week...... I think it will be interesting...

Here are my thoughts ))))

Evgen157:

Let's see next week...... I think it will be interesting...

Here are my thoughts ))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page102

Tantrik:
I understand that open positions affect sentiment (I don't know how a demo chart affects sentiment)
I mean the significant difference in quotes. If a person sees a discrepancy of a couple of dozens of points and does not know that he or she sees the demo chart, the brain starts to boil - how come? Well, the result of this was a little earlier.

Evgen157:

Joker )))) ( I mean the demo)

I'll post my thoughts later.

Tantrik:
this is the broker's chart and he closes the trade later - these are quotes an hour later than the alpari close. (The difference between the demo and real dozens of points never happens - unless it's a gadget - i have not checked)

Apparently there are, https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page103 has posted a chart here and so far there is no reason not to trust this service.

For comparison you can see the 15 minute chart of Friday's close.

Tantrik:

It's a different account, isn't it? we have different times in the terminal. i assume the trading week starts on the last hour of Sunday?

Nice hairpin, does that happen often?