[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 102

torgus:

Mr Profit has some interesting stuff too. Fascinatingly talks about terminal impulses. Practice on the charts, see the execution, the older the TF, the stronger the signal.

On the eve the other day was terminal too, went north on Friday.

Where can I read it?

hmmm... and look at the latest quotes here http://www.forex-directory.ru/forex-quotes-charts.html wow is the spike before the close or i take it the weekend?

EUR 28.05. main option brown (50\50 probability)

I am not a friend of Mr. Profit - he may have the wrong methods - my methods work and will work - if used correctly -

The magic square has a thousand uses - how I use it - I've already told you everything - and the hardest part is waiting 1 - 2 days -

torgus:
terminal
not.... this is the terminal and it has a wedge in the drawings.

odiseif:
tantrik .500 is not expensive ....von Chepkids knows .... I told one guy 25000 that I will teach him not to lose money on the Forex market ... but he refused in the end ... so the man offers a reasonable price for training which teaches you not only to earn money, but also to sink quickly))
Money is nothing! "thirst is everything")))

Mixon777:

I am not a friend of Mr. Profit - he may have the wrong methods - my methods work and will work - if used correctly -

The magic square has a thousand uses - how I use it - I've already told you everything - and the hardest part is waiting 1 - 2 days -

That's it... that's it... I'm off to bed, it's going to be a busy day (party)

Tantrik:

EUR 28.05. main option brown (50\50 probability)

! Trading close on 28.05.11 EUR/USD 1.4317 and GBP/USD 1.6506 (Alpari MT4)

Tantrik:
no one stopped trading after alpari.

Is the server a demo by any chance, I just don't have that closing price either, and not just at alpari, but also at insta.